Riccardo Orsolini*** (5 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
for real?. Well, he was going to find no space anyways.

But i wanted to see him in our jersey.

Where u got that info?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It will be more satisfying to see him rape Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma for the next 2 years while knowing he will be ours.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Couldn't have a better club to be loaned too as well. Will play a lot in a smaller club that plays decent football and will get some EL experience as well. Not many players there he needs to compete against either. :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It will be more satisfying to see him rape Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma for the next 2 years while knowing he will be ours.
:agree:

He'll also get used to smacking Inter, Milan, Napoli and Roma before he gets here. Hoping to see Atalanta win the Europa Cup :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's actually a great deal and Atalanta is a good team for him. He'd have wasted a year on the bech until we realize we should have loaned him. We're stacked.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To Atalanta on a 2 year loan with option to buy. Juve have a buyback clause :howler:
I expected him to be on loan for 2 years anyway. The buyback clause thing isn't really a problem if the numbers are right, it's much better than what happened with Joe Vinko and the co-ownership scenario.

To be good enough for Juve he'll have to be really good, so if we end up having to pay €25m for him to buy back (maybe sell at €15m?) then 2-3 seasons developing into a really good and more experienced winger and that €25m will look like loose change by then.

Beppenomics :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't have a better club to be loaned too as well. Will play a lot in a smaller club that plays decent football and will get some EL experience as well. Not many players there he needs to compete against either. :tup:
Papu on one side, Baloo on the other :tuttosport:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont see a problem with deal. Giving atalanta say a 6mil buy clause and us a 15mil buyback provides them with incentive develope our player and if we arent willing to pay that 15mil then he isnt good enough to be here anyway

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dont see a problem with deal. Giving atalanta say a 6mil buy clause and us a 15mil buyback provides them with incentive develope our player and if we arent willing to pay that 15mil then he isnt good enough to be here anyway
Considering Caldara was €20m+ I think the numbers will be higher, but we have to remember that Atalanta are not a real wealthy team. As long as the gap between option and counter-option is not too big we can hardly lose in this deal. Dry loans are ok but give the loaning club little incentive to develop the player, and Atalanta are all about that, it's their club ethos.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
poor kid gets signed by Juve and will most probably never play for us

- - - Updated - - -

I expected him to be on loan for 2 years anyway. The buyback clause thing isn't really a problem if the numbers are right, it's much better than what happened with Joe Vinko and the co-ownership scenario.

To be good enough for Juve he'll have to be really good, so if we end up having to pay €25m for him to buy back (maybe sell at €15m?) then 2-3 seasons developing into a really good and more experienced winger and that €25m will look like loose change by then.

Beppenomics :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Papu on one side, Baloo on the other :tuttosport:
no giving them the option to buy is retarded full stop then having to pay more to bring him back for a player we actually own is equally retarded regardless of 'loose change'

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Probably the best choice and it suggests that Pjaca is in good shape and Bernie is close.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's actually a great deal and Atalanta is a good team for him. He'd have wasted a year on the bech until we realize we should have loaned him. We're stacked.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we keep Cuads now though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)