Riccardo Orsolini*** (2 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Beppe and Fabio nailed this one. Ascoli would want a lot of money now.

@Os

On TV, Eurosport covers this. Haven't seen goals tho. Italy with a man down since 43'.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw Orsolini isnt only one to check eye out for in this game. We have 3 other starters in this side (or we would have if Mandragora wasnt suspended), Romagna as CB and Vitale in CM who looks like a tidy player too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No its just god awful, one of the worst I ever seen in this site, and people briefly had dicks and graphic horror nfsw shit as avatars near decade ago when everyone was mod for a night and fucked with one another for giggles in vile ways.

But your avatar is worse then all of that put together, ever.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
few members are the cunts especially on the tuz,where some of them talk alot nonsense.i don't care.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Orsolini's agent: "I think he will take the first part of the training camp with Juventus & then Allegri will decide. He has many offers."

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When he does a dribbling a high speed like if the ball is getting a bit behind it reminds me Pavel

But he's finishing is more like JGC

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
The timing for the first team is perfect for this kid. He's riding on a wave of confidence right now. Hopefully he gets plenty of minutes during the preseason to impress Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)