Riccardo Calafiori - D LC - Bologna (112 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
but-why-ryan-reynolds.gif

tracy-morgan-no.gif

cambiaso will do that shit. we need a backup for him, which can be danilo, a next gen dude or some low budget new purchase, i don't mind.

calafiori is too good of a cb to be played outside of position. i think we've seen enough of that too.
I’d also prefer to see him mainly as a CB but who knows, could ocasionally cover at LB too… was kind of assuming that for now Cambiaso is probably our best bet at RB also, either way we will need at least one starting quality RB or LB to make it work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In Motta's system, this is the one guy from Bologna that Juve absolutely have to get.

The CB'S are so vital in the attack in the 2-7-2 ( Can't believe im.saying 2-7-2)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Not nearly as well and does not have the pace like Califiori to track back
More so, doesn't have the passing range and precision and vision. I know it was just a joke but these traits are hard to come by on a CB. Bonucci had it but... I am too tired to explain something everyone knows. Bastoni or some drilled for months-and-months by Pep.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In Motta's system, this is the one guy from Bologna that Juve absolutely have to get.

The CB'S are so vital in the attack in the 2-7-2 ( Can't believe im.saying 2-7-2)
makes me wonder why or if theyre willing to sell Huijsen, as hes tailor made for Mottas system, more so than anyone we have.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
makes me wonder why or if theyre willing to sell Huijsen, as hes tailor made for Mottas system, more so than anyone we have.
Who's to say that we will sell him.

I dont think we have made this kind of investment in Motta without him having some say in who stays.

Giuntoli has just completed a clean sweep and brought his own people.

Rumors are abound that Motta was the guy he wanted since the beginning of the year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wonder if Bologna would be more inclined willing to accept a lower bid given that Basel has 40% sell-on clause(what a weird deal)

I mean if they sell for €40M straight cash, they get only €24M.

Rather I think they'd be better off accepting a smaller fee and getting one of our youth players in return I suppose...?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder if Bologna would be more inclined willing to accept a lower bid given that Basel has 40% sell-on clause(what a weird deal)

Rather I think they'd be better off accepting a smaller fee and getting one of our youth players in return I suppose...?
If it's legal (in terms of their deal with Basel) then a part-ex seems a lot more likely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i wrote this about the same topic a few days ago:

if basel is about to receive 40-50% of anything above 4m then watch us (or any eventual italian buyer) get him at a relatively tolerable price, and overpay for an other bologna player

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Di Gregorio and Calafiori is exactly the type of players we should target. Good age, can develop and take steps forward, ok salary.

The best keeper this season, and one of the best defenders, IMO the best.

This is how we will build a great Juve, not expensive old players, bosman deals with high salaries.

I really hope we close both deals for De Gregorio and Calafiori fast.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

That would be fantastic but then I'll worry we get investigated for Capital gains or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 69)