Riccardo Calafiori - D LC - Bologna (44 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even if the coach by weird chance uses him at LB, I wouldn't worry because he'll still make a great impact. I could see it happening if we want to maintain Danilo and Bremer in the center for a while, if the latter isn't sold.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Classic Tuz moment: instead of being excited for a potential great signing, let’s get mad about how the next coach might play him out of position.

Lol yeah, even when it's 99% done his Juve coach will be his old Bologna coach, so there's zero reason to even consider that angle.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Calafiori definitely has to be a priority for us, i’d like to see him primarily as a CB pairing alongside Bremer as i believe they’d complement each other quite well, but than again if he is versatile enough to cover at LB also when needed even the better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...than again if he is versatile enough to cover at LB also when needed even the better.
but-why-ryan-reynolds.gif

tracy-morgan-no.gif

cambiaso will do that shit. we need a backup for him, which can be danilo, a next gen dude or some low budget new purchase, i don't mind.

calafiori is too good of a cb to be played outside of position. i think we've seen enough of that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 25)