Riccardo Calafiori - D LC - Bologna (72 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Despite interest from English clubs, Federico Gatti has consistently received positive feedback from the Juventus management and will be part of the new direction the club is taking. [@RiccardoMeloni4)
Ooh, come on. We're extending Rugani's contract. That's enough mediocrity in itself.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
once again, just make it happen. not only hamsum and effective, numbers also back him up. don't even hesitate, sign him asap. barring serious injuries he'll be the best italian cb in a year or two

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
once again, just make it happen. not only hamsum and effective, numbers also back him up. don't even hesitate, sign him asap. barring serious injuries he'll be the best italian cb in a year or two

I'm cool with selling Bremer to fund him as well. He has potential to be better and already is better with the ball. I also love watching him play because of his runs through midfield. Best young Italian CB I've seen in a long time.

Jun 16, 2020
Are they incapable of making a highlight vid without the retarded music? I remember watching Del Piero vids with INXS or something as music. Not this bullcrap everything single time

How much would he cost us? If Sandro and Bremer leave, wouldn't we still need another defender? Or are we gambling on Djalo and Huijsen?

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I'm cool with selling Bremer to fund him as well. He has potential to be better and already is better with the ball. I also love watching him play because of his runs through midfield. Best young Italian CB I've seen in a long time.
If I had to sell a CB to help fund it, I'd much rather sell Huijsen and pair Bremer & Calafiori together moving forward

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If we can sign him while keeping Bremer I'm honestly fine to put up with another year of awful midfielders.

Those two and our CBs are sorted for a decade. The world is awash with midfield talent, we can sort that next summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Calafiori and Carnesecchi in.
Woj and Rugani out.

Rest of the squad whatever. We're decent in attack with Dusan Chiesa and Yildiz. We'll be fine with a other rebuilding season as long as each year we're adding genuine quality and not losing it as we build.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If I had to sell a CB to help fund it, I'd much rather sell Huijsen and pair Bremer & Calafiori together moving forward
I think the problem with not selling Bremer now is that his release clause next summer basically guarantees he's gone. Do we sell Bremer now and use the 60m to reinvest rather than pull together funds from a bunch of other places to then have to replace Bremer too next summer?

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I think the problem with not selling Bremer now is that his release clause next summer basically guarantees he's gone. Do we sell Bremer now and use the 60m to reinvest rather than pull together funds from a bunch of other places to then have to replace Bremer too next summer?
Well, I'm going based on the premise that Bremer wants to stay at Juve and has no intention of leaving. If he wants to leave this summer, obviously they'll probably just sell him and move on now.

Jul 15, 2006
Well, I'm going based on the premise that Bremer wants to stay at Juve and has no intention of leaving. If he wants to leave this summer, obviously they'll probably just sell him and move on now.
This bloke is a so callled “Junior Member” but clearly knows ball

A lot will depend on if Gleison can adapt to playing with four at the back

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Calafiori, Cambiaso, Fagioli, Locatelli, Chiesa, possibly De Gregorio?

We are already building towards somewhat of an Italian core. I didn't include Gatti in the list because he's bench material at best.

I know Fagioli has barely played and Locatelli is underperforming but we can't write off these players until we see them under a new coach

As I said, we need a strong couple of transfer windows. Get 2-3 high class foreign players as well and we are moving in the right direction.

Jan 26, 2009
I'm not averse to selling Bremer and Soule to fund our mercato - I think both are quality players but by no means irreplecable. Bremer is going to leave sooner or later anyway (he did mention he wants to test himself in the EPL and Lolzilians tend to have a short shelf life), and Soule has been good for Frosinone, even if his progress has somewhat stagnated in the 2nd half of the season.

If we can get close to 100 million for both, then let's do it. If our starting budget is 40-50 million, that gives us 150 million to play with, which is the price of 3 high quality players. Depending on who else we can sell and how much more money we can make available through freeing up of wages and so on, we could be looking at buying 4 quality players for the starting 11 (A CB, a FB, A midfielder and a Winger).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 36)