Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did i say we are getting him, i just reported the rumours :p .
Altough now i would prefer Hummels :xfinger:
yeah and have you noticed how alot of these reports are re-used shit from the past?
like the walcott rumour, and now vidic, that rumour came up last summer and again before gary nevilles testamonial, it was made clear nothing would come of it.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
seeing hummels and vidic's name here reminds me of the nani rumour :lol:

tell you one thing bros, let's get into the ucl then let's dream nice talents

Dec 31, 2008
Tuesday 11 October, 2011 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
No Rhodolfo deal yet
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus are interested in Rhodolfo, but there is no deal already agreed with Sao Paulo over a New Year move.

Reports have been insisting that the Old Lady will sign the Brazilian stopper in January, yet nothing has been finalised.

“At the moment there is nothing new to report,” agent Gabriel Massa told Calciomercato.it. “The Bianconeri are interested and they are the only Italian club tracking him.

“It is our hope to take him to Italy in January, but we have no meeting already set up with Juve,” he added.

“That’s also because Sao Paulo don’t want to think about any transfer matters until their championship has come to an end.

“Obviously my client would love to play his football on the peninsula and we’re just hoping that the right offer arrives.”

Juve are looking to strengthen their centre-back options given that they have only Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Frederik Sorensen in their squad.
[/FONT]

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Seen a few videos and highlights now, after I honestly hadn't even heard of the bloke.

I like his presence and general defensive awareness. I think he could prove to be an astute buy for Juve. I'm not really a fan of January transfers unless absolutely necessary, so even for 12-13 would be great.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
No point in getting a guy like this in January if we really want a starter CB.

I don't even think we need a CB, so I just don't care about this deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)