Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (6 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What about Dede, I've heard some nice things about him but haven't seen him play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
"I just want to focus on Sao Paulo for now. I have to do well here before I can think about moving on."

You're already doing well, and at 25 it's a great age to move higher.
I haven't seen much of this guy, but from what I've seen he looks solid and confident. We need a player like that in our back line.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
"I just want to focus on Sao Paulo for now. I have to do well here before I can think about moving on."

You're already doing well, and at 25 it's a great age to move higher.
I haven't seen much of this guy, but from what I've seen he looks solid and confident. We need a player like that in our back line.
I don't know where you've watched him, but I've seen like 5-6 games for him this season and the guy "sucks" big time.

He's pretty much very similar to bonucci, attackers runs him by with "ease" as if he doesn't even exist.

Thank god we didn't sign this guy.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Well like I said I haven't seen much, but from what I have seen, not bad at all.
and he might join in January so you never know, we might sign him.
Is he really THAT bad though?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well like I said I haven't seen much, but from what I have seen, not bad at all.
and he might join in January so you never know, we might sign him.
Is he really THAT bad though?
Honestly from what I've seen, he is pretty bad.

He seems to be doing pretty good before this season and he's form really went south this season so far. The fact that he's inconsistent is worrying.

I've seen games where attackers totally raped him in. I just don't rate the guy and think we'd get owned if we indeed signed him.....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sao Paolo's defence has been horrid, or them in general, so thats a major factor for his weak performances this part of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)