Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (9 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Great work agp_frick , what do you think about Rhodolfo ?
He's similar to Chiellini, big guy who can cover for his partner's defensive mistakes and good with passing. Rhodolfo's passing skill is what attracted me, that's why I said with Chiellini and Rhodolfo as CB, Juve will become better in attack and holding position.

I'm still undecided with his defensive skills though (that Corinthians game didn't give much), he's definitely better than Bonucci but my impression is that he's about the same with Barzagli defensively, probably a little bit better.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He's similar to Chiellini, big guy who can cover for his partner's defensive mistakes and good with passing. Rhodolfo's passing skill is what attracted me, that's why I said with Chiellini and Rhodolfo as CB, Juve will become better in attack and holding position.

I'm still undecided with his defensive skills though (that Corinthians game didn't give much), he's definitely better than Bonucci but my impression is that he's about the same with Barzagli defensively, probably a little bit better.
:tup: +REP

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Thanks. :)
I'd move Chiellini to LB till next Summer and partner this guy with Barzagli.
Yeah, one of the good reason of him coming is that he can assume Chiellini's role as a CB: last defensive rock (though lately that's not the case) and spraying passes from deep, while Chiello can be put as LB whenever Conte feels DC isn't up to it.

Dec 31, 2008
I think he meant when Rhodolfo comes in January, Chiellini can assume LB role while Rhodolfo teamed up with Barzagli.

That why Juve doesn't need to invest for an LB until next season.
We should get a proper LB in the winter. Defense is one area where we have to build more than anything else.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
We should get a proper LB in the winter. Defense is one area where we have to build more than anything else.
But Chiellini should be enough for LB, and it's not that DC is that bad, he just had one costly error each in his two games. And Ziegler will probably return if Fenerbahce goes down.

A good LB is a need but it's probably wiser to see how are things happening in the market, waiting and trying to get the lowest price possible.

And what does Chiellini playing at LB have to do with the national team? He still would be getting regular playing time.
Even Prandelli consider him at some point as LB.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You're becoming more like Cronios every day. Worrying.
Yeah I'm pretty grumpy lately :D That's not to say I don't have a point. He looks very shaky taking it out under pressure I thought he was supposed to be our creative back. I'd rather keep Barza playing as long as he keeps his form.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I'm pretty grumpy lately :D That's not to say I don't have a point. He looks very shaky taking it out under pressure I thought he was supposed to be our creative back. I'd rather keep Barza playing as long as he keeps his form.
Yeah, I remember saying to Salvo (could be Salvatore :D) earlier in the thread how he smashes quite a few away, but he also does play a fair few good ones on the ground in other videos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)