Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (3 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
How could we possibly know how close we are to him until Jan? We seem to reach personal agreements with lots of players. Has anyone seem him play yet and do they have an informed opinion of him? It seems difficult to predict how center backs will go here with Bonucci flopping so hard and Barza performing so well under Conte. If we really wanted to be sure we would buy someone proven in a good team. Alex would have been nice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How could we possibly know how close we are to him until Jan? We seem to reach personal agreements with lots of players. Has anyone seem him play yet and do they have an informed opinion of him? It seems difficult to predict how center backs will go here with Bonucci flopping so hard and Barza performing so well under Conte. If we really wanted to be sure we would buy someone proven in a good team. Alex would have been nice.
I have a feeling that alot of that is BS or just some initial negotiation that the media labels a "personal agreement".

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Even if it's true these personal agreements are just shit, they mean nothing. Vidal agreed to Munchen and he went to Juve; probaly the same case with Aguero. These personal agreements are also arranged by agents, these people may want to struck as much as negotiations they can to make cash.

I've only watched that one game where he was up against the likes of Neymar and I can tell he's a good defender, not on the same level as Bonucci's dubious defensive skill. Youtube replays will show that he's technically gifted. Fits Conte's gameplan in my opinion.

Honestly I would prefer Rhodolfo over Alex, Rhodolfo is younger and cheaper so he has the potential to become bigger. If Conte can get the best of him like Grosso and Barzagli, it would be great.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I've only watched that one game where he was up against the likes of Neymar and I can tell he's a good defender, not on the same level as Bonucci's dubious defensive skill. Youtube replays will show that he's technically gifted. Fits Conte's gameplan in my opinion.
One game wouldn't say much, I've watched one game for him last week and he was crap. Really sucked in that game and was again and again making some stupid decisions like fouls close to the penalty area plus some weird decisions during that game.

"hopefully" it was a one game off but again one game wouldn't say much about a player.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
One game wouldn't say much, I've watched one game for him last week and he was crap. Really sucked in that game and was again and again making some stupid decisions like fouls close to the penalty area plus some weird decisions during that game.

"hopefully" it was a one game off but again one game wouldn't say much about a player.
Will try to look into that match.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Balzaretti is good enough. He'd be a short term fix though(will be 30 in December).
and a psg player by next summer.

anyways i get bonus points for stating that we were going to sign a south american defender :D and look out for ansaldi too, we've been after him for some months now and was infact the first name i mentioned in the summer, seems like January is the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)