Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (18 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm Brazilian, I know him. He's not world class material IMO, but he is a young gifted and reliable defender.

He is tall, quick, tough, good antecipation skills. Left footed if I'm not wrong.

He's not a beast, but is the kind of guy who doesn't call attention, is not prone to mistake. Quite reliable.

quite reliable is a great trait for defender. concentration is most important and that is something i feel all our defenders lack...even chiellini. so him not being prone to mistakes is good.

as to him not being world class, that is fine. very few defenders achieve world class status when they are mid twenties anyway.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You're a fan of which team, Fluminense?
Exactly. Coincidently, same colours as Azurra (even though it's not quite red, but a similar colour, similar to wine)

For some reason, the only other club in the world I really like is Juve. But of course it can't be compared to our country's team.

Edit: PS: Fluminense is the reigning champion here in Brazil

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hehe, I don't get it. I hope it's due to lack of langague knowledge, and not to lack of brain. :(
Looooooong story buddy! :)

Don't worry, nothing to do with language:D

I like your information on Rhodolfo...your job is to watch all his games now until seasons end and report to us what you see from him.

Just listen to Red. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Giorgio the fullback, eh...
He has become rather poor so I'd put him there. He provides a good cover so I believe he'd do very good there. At the same time he'd give Elia much more freedom, unlike if De Ceglie gets to play. I think we'd have one very balanced squad and I like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)