Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (1 Viewer)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Will arrive in January, agreement reached in the Summer between him and our management.

More or less agreed with Sao Paolo, 8 Million.

Sport Italia.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Meh.

I don't really know him, but I can't understand all the hype about this dude (knowing most of the folks don't know him either). If he's coming in January, I would like him to get used to Juve/Europe until next season rather than use him as a starter right away.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'm going to start following him, I've only seen him for 90 minutes against Santos this year and he destroyed Neymar the whole game. Still one game is not enough.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this guy is going to be big for us, he suits Conte perfectly, quick, reads the game well and plays the ball out of defence nicely, a very elegant defender from what ive seen of him, i hope we get him over bruno alves tbh

May 22, 2007
Meh.

I don't really know him, but I can't understand all the hype about this dude (knowing most of the folks don't know him either). If he's coming in January, I would like him to get used to Juve/Europe until next season rather than use him as a starter right away.
Really? It's not surprising at all to me, mid twenties Brazilian who isn't a step over merchant or scoring hundreds of goals.

Those who follow Série A seem to all agree on him being one of the top CB in the country. I really want to see him play now anyway.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm Brazilian, I know him. He's not world class material IMO, but he is a young gifted and reliable defender.

He is tall, quick, tough, good antecipation skills. Left footed if I'm not wrong.

He's not a beast, but is the kind of guy who doesn't call attention, is not prone to mistake. Quite reliable.

8M is a good price for him. More than that I don't know. He's like a very improved left footed Bonucci.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What do you think of Dede of Vasco??

From what i get hes the better prospect and defender
He's good, but there's a lot of hype around him IMO. We don't know how far could he get, but I don't think he's world class material either.

Stronger than Rhodolfo, very imposing guy. But I'm not a huge fan.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Welcome Pedroflu. From what I've seen of Rhodolfo he's right footed but can play LCB or RCB. I'd be happy if we get him in January.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Or Mark's double accounts to make himself sound more imposing when refuting a fact from this so called "informant".

:hustini:

Very cheeky, Mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)