Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (9 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marotta has 120 million euros to spend in 3 seasons. Sure, it's a big budget, but compared to Man City it's actually peanuts. It would be very unwise to spend 40-45 on a Dzeko or an Aguero when this is the case. And then there's the wage-issue.

As for Rhodolfo, I think we have a huge chance of getting him. We'll sign him up in January if not a Man City-like club comes in and offers him wages that we cannot match.
Even if Fiorentina or Westham interfere Marotta will back off.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
We really don't need to buy 3 players. Our squad is too large even if we get rid of Yuk/Amauri/Toni/Pepe/Grosso. A LB and CB and we're fine for now.
Agreed, LB and CB and on paper we are strong contenders with a good solid base to work off of. With Cl qualification and the funds earned from that we can hopefully start signing these WC players that demand a ridiculous amount for wages. January though I believe will be the off loading period for us.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
January

In: Rhodolfo, LB
Out: Amauri(I'm guessing he'll play maybe 2-3 games coming on as a su bget fed up and leave), Iaquinta, Pepe.

Grosso will probably remain since Reto left

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
fucking amauri. no one wants him, gs getting fed up with him rejecting every club that comes by and makes statements in the progress

answer ? more leaching and a pathetic excuse.

i hope he comes on as a sub in the first game if we are winning in the 89 minute.
i hope the ultra's jeer him of the field

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I'll bet that melo will do as amauri and Tiago did before him and will probably screw the club in the coming years by going on loans untill his contract ends with club and he leaves for free.

It became something of a trend in this club and I would blame the management for that more so than anyone else.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'll bet that melo will do as amauri and Tiago did before him and will probably screw the club in the coming years by going on loans untill his contract ends with club and he leaves for free.

It became something of a trend in this club and I would blame the management for that more so than anyone else.
you can blame secco and blanc all you want about them

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Seems like it but I wouldn't hold my breath. If Bonucci steps up (which is unlikely) I highly doubt we'd get a CB. Maybe not even a LB if De Ceglie is 'solid' and un-injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)