Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (17 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Watched a game today with Rhodolfo(don't know if it was LIVE or a replay) but he looked good. Made a couple of unnecessary fouls but at least he tried something and not look like a flamingo like Bonucci. :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/sep4p.html

Juventus “have already reached an agreement” with Rhodolfo, said the Brazilian’s agent. “We hope to complete the move in January.”

The 25-year-old Sao Paolo centre-back had been heavily linked with the Bianconeri in the final days of the transfer session.

A move could not be finalised in time for the September 1 deadline, but they are laying the foundations for 2012.

“We have already reached an agreement with Juventus,” agent Gustavo told Brazilian paper Sport.

“Rhodolfo wants Juventus and we are happy about this. We’re working now and hope to complete the move in January.”
Wish we had him now, though.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
forward planning only way to get your good transfers in. we would normally shrug it off till january so im glad for once were planning ahead.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I don't want this guy if Bonucci redeems himself to be honest.

If he doesn't, he's still not my favourite, as I'd want a more experienced guy. Enough with the gamblings if we really want to get back on top soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)