Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (19 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i pity you that you need such arguments to think ur winning a discuttion, while its just exchanging opinions

really, i feel sorry for you
I'm not trying to win any discuttions here. I'm just saying what I think, and I really think you're pathetic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"I learned of the proposal for Juventus, but I had to concentrate to deal with Santos. My desire is to stay, but if the St. Paul tells me that I go, I'll go."
The President of Sao Paulo, João Paulo de Jesus Lopes, however, warns that the intention is to retain Rhodolfo: "We have no interest, now I do not want to give him up - on the portal reads the Brazilian defense -. Consider a key area for our team, "explained a number of companies.
The coach of Sao Paulo, Adilson Batista, but he explained that the decision should be up to Rhodolfo: "Every great player who plays in St. Paul has observed, it is normal. It depends on the Council, which I respect. We speak with the player, we operate for the good of the athlete, but the decision is up to him, "said the coach.
Well this will not happen.

Apr 15, 2006
The board of São Paulo out any possibility of negotiating with the defender Rhodolfo this transfer window, which closes in the next 31 days. 4 The shirt, which aroused the interest of Juventus, Italy, has ties with the Tricolor for five seasons. The defender played 31 matches and scored four goals.

"I have already met with Rhodolfo. I explained the importance that the player has for the group and for our objectives, which are the titles of 2011. And promptly, he agreed and will follow the club," said Adalberto Baptista, director of Sao Paulo soccer.

http://www.saopaulofc.net/noticias/noticias/futebol/2011/8/29/nota-oficial-rhodolfo/

He's not moving. Close thread.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I think I just read that Juve have made another offer.

RILANCIO JUVE — La Juventus infatti non si arrende, e tenta un ultimo assalto a Rhodolfo dopo il "no" della dirigenza paulista alla prima offerta pari a 8 miloni di euro. A confermare il pressing bianconero sul 25enne difensore del San Paolo è il suo agente, Rafael Félix. "La Juventus ha presentato una nuova offerta che i dirigenti del San Paolo stanno studiando. La nuova proposta non si discosta molto da quella precedente, vedremo nelle prossime ore".
-GdS

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Article from Esporte.ig in Portuguese translated:

After refusal, Juventus promises to insist on hiring Rhodolfo

St. Paul said he will not negotiate the quarterback, but the Italian team would have made a new proposalThe Juventus will not easily give up the acquisition of defender Rhodolfo. Although the São Paulo reject an offer of $ 8 million, the Italian team wants a new push to have the athlete until this Wednesday, which marks the end of the window in Europe.

"Juventus have made a new offer that the leaders of St. Paul are analyzing. The new proposal is not very different from before, we will see in the coming hours," said the athlete's attorney, Rafael Felix, in an interview published by the 'Gazzetta dello Sport .

In a statement, the St. Paul asserts that there is no possibility of release Rhodolfo this time. The defender is one of the leading names in the group that plays Brazilian Championship titles and the Copa Sudamericana.

If you do not get the hit right now, Juventus is also considering the possibility of seeking Rhodolfo hiring in the future. Thus, the Italian team would further attacks in January. Since coming to Morumbi, Rhodolfo is treated as absolute owner of Sao Paulo. The player, however, has rights attached to investors and Atlético-PR , a situation that could disrupt the club's Morumbi.

http://esporte.ig.com.br/futebol/ap...a+contratacao+de+rhodolfo/n1597184575690.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)