Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (19 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bid for a third choice and fail in that too, lol.

We seriously do need a starting CB though. Marotta has (once again) taken too long to seal a deal and I fear we will end up with Gastaldello or a Bovo.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Bid for a third choice and fail in that too, lol.

We seriously do need a starting CB though. Marotta has (once again) taken too long to seal a deal and I fear we will end up with Gastaldello or a Bovo.
And some ppl say hes done well this summer..2 of our most problematic cases has been left till the very end and it will prob continue given we'll prob panic buy some retards AGAIN for the CB and LM positions!!!!!

FORZA MAROTTA INDEED!!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
this wont happen, sao cant sell him

dont blame marotta if it fails
You're pathetic.

I wonder how many failed approaches Marotta has had this summer. Dude has been in contact with every club.
Don't judge until the end of the transfer window. We have to see how the players he brought perform during the season before we judge him. We don't have an opinion, don't you get it?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're pathetic.

Don't judge until the end of the transfer window. We have to see how the players he brought perform during the season before we judge him. We don't have an opinion, don't you get it?
no, i got an opinion

your a negativist and a troll, and not to bright

cronions is also a negativist, but wich an educated opinion that doesnt need to insult people with a diffrent opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)