Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (11 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only around 3-4 games (that I noticed him, can be more without remembering him), and posted in earlier page. Despite the lasting cliche of Brasilians being all attack etc, their league is VERY good market for defenders. And I lol at those painting the brasilian league as somekind of C level league, a quite consistent and excellent league. One that is getting richer and richer, meaning it will be more difficult to buy their players (they will mainly leave for ambition coming years me thinks, financially they are getting more strong).
The best defenders are about the hardest to get past in the world, for that this league is very good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if we cant get a deal for 8 we should back out, because we dont have the funds left to get him.

remember our transfer and wage budget is dynamic. we can increase it for players that provide a commercial windfall trough shirt sales and other merchandising

however, a defender isnt gonna provide what a creative player gives

i'm getting his shirt instead of vidal's if he signs tho

frick

Apr 4, 2010
So how's this guy doing so far? I was just starting to watch the game right at the second half-time but couldn't really concentrate into it though.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Silva from milan was 24 when he joined milan...
Thiago Silva is Thiago Silva and Rhodolfo is Rhodolfo. Two different players, two different stories. He's not guaranteed to be good just because Silva turned out to be so.

This is just a another shot in the dark for a team that has pretty much screwed up on all its risky moves in the last few years.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thiago Silva is Thiago Silva and Rhodolfo is Rhodolfo. Two different players, two different stories. He's not guaranteed to be good just because Silva turned out to be so.
Yes but you didn't say that. Besides, most 'wonderkids' who leave South America early are attacking players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)