Rhodolfo - CB - São Paulo (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
for a defender, its a good reference

if you are good playing day in day out against very technically and dribbeling skilled attackers...

south american defenders, are about the hardest to go past, apart from italian legends
Like Cordoba.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Damn! This video shows he’s a beast. Takes very smart decisions and good with the ball. But, videos don’t show fuck-ups, so not so reliable but his talent is obvious.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
He actually does remind you a bit of lucio hey but hes quite good on his feet so I see a bit of Pique in him just alot more aggressive. having alomst 10minutes of nothing but good things on a defensive stand point with some good outlet play I honestly dont see a down side buying him since just form 10minutse of video I know hes better then Bonucci.

Yes its only the brasilian league but hey if everyone says that then why bother buying neymar or ganso or any other player from south america if you never give a guy a shot. One thing I noticed though tactically hes very lacking but thats not his fault since Brazilian football is all about offence and technical abilities. If he came to Juve I honestly think he would become a beast. He tends to not only disposes his opponents he likes to just get ride of the danger but only when his back is facing his forwards. So if he learns to control the ball after that initial check he'd be a huge signing for present and future. Hopefully this post makes sense haha.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Looking at that 9min vid you can see he's good at clearing balls in the 20th row. :seven:

Good header, nice anticipation, nice tackles but Boum-Boum also had nice vids right? :p

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
links from all 3 sports newspapers + SKY.
Positive links with him only thing is though I dont agree buying him and another CB its either Bruno alves or him because hes 24-25 If bruno came as well hes just wasted on the bench because Chiellini will always be 1st choice. i like this guy so if we end up signing him over Bruno id be ok with it.

Talked to a friend of mine who is a Sao Paulo fan and said hes just a monster doesnt make major mistakes and if as I said previous if he was apart of a tactical system (obviously no better place ten Italy) he could become world class. He is actually surprised its taken this long for a major european side to take notice in him. Obviously hes no Professional in rating players but I trsut his judgement.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Bayern gambled on Breno, and he looked promising back then. But unfortunately he turned out to be really shitty.

I'm not gonna judge him on a video of his "best" moments, these kinda videos can make even terrible players look good. Is it worrying that he was never called up to the national side? All I know is I want proven defenders. If he's proven, then I'm in.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Bayern gambled on Breno, and he looked promising back then. But unfortunately he turned out to be really shitty.

I'm not gonna judge him on a video of his "best" moments, these kinda videos can make even terrible players look good. Is it worrying that he was never called up to the national side? All I know is I want proven defenders. If he's proven, then I'm in.
I can agree with you on not judging a player form his highlight reel and unproven but you can see he is a good player. I wouldnt look into not being in the national team to much because did you see that team the coach called up for the Copa? Of course this is my opinion but he could of made a few better choices I feel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)