Reyes in radio hoax (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
ose Antonio Reyes has been involved in a radio hoax in Spain, where he was tricked into admitting his desire to join Real Madrid.

Spanish station Cope Radio pulled off the amazing hoax, by claiming to be Real's sporting director Emilio Butragueno.

Cope Radio contacted Reyes's agent, who in turn informed the Arsenal man to speak to the pranksters claiming to be the Madrid chief.

During the conversation, Reyes admitted to life being 'not great' at Arsenal - confirming growing rumours that he is not settled in North London.

Reyes later went on to say that he would be happy to join Real and that he had always dreamed of playing for Real Madrid.

The Spanish giants had just denied reports of a swap deal involving Michael Owen moving to Arsenal in order to sign Reyes.

The former Sevilla man had himself said that he was concentrating on winning things at Highbury, despite being flattered with Real's interest.

This latest stunt is sure to anger all parties, and Reyes is thought to be considering legal action against the hoaxers.

www.skysports.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well i'd say this is all Wengers fault who constantly chooses to blindly give the underperforming Pires a chance ahead of the extremely talented Reyes,is it bias towards the french?personally i think so,and its costing us a lot(Cygan:( ),personally i'd take Reyes over Pires any day of the week and twice on the sundays,IMO Reyes is the ideal successor for Henry,he proved that against Chelsea in the FA Cup last season,in the Community shield match this season and in the first month of the EPL where he was picked as "player of the month".

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
:rofl:

Seems the ©'best team in the world ever' ('best team in the world ever' is a regiested trademark of Arsenal 2003-2004) is beginning to fall apart!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
:D I love it, its especially better considering everyone was saying the same Man Utd last year...funny how all those people disappear during the hard times!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I've figured out Arsenal.. every year for one month they are the best team in Europe. (Or at least they claim to be based on domestic results, they have never actually gone far enough in the CL to face Real Madrid or Milan or any of the big boys and Valencia have knocked them out more times than I can remember. :D) And after that period, it all falls apart. Sometimes they will win the Premiership, sometimes they crash and burn like this year. I think as long as Mourinho is with Chelsea, it will be a long time before we see Arsenal again. But whether they win or lose, what's the difference anyway? The fact remains that this "greatest team in Europe" fails to accomplish anything in Europe every year. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
LoL, he joins...Vieira, Henry, Lauren, Pires...etc etc...probably even Wenger!
most of them had a chance to join Real but they all snubbed them(Real):rolleyes:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
most of them had a chance to join Real but they all snubbed them(Real):rolleyes:
Most of them?:rolleyes:

Real would probably want to have three of Arsenal's players on their bench,no more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)