Reveal yourself! (2 Viewers)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
well, I've wasted my years having fun instead of planning for my future, I think I'm going to fail in school then I won't get a good job and suffer for the rest of my life.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Menace said:
well, I've wasted my years having fun instead of planning for my future, I think I'm going to fail in school then I won't get a good job and suffer for the rest of my life.
How do you say 'loser' in a proper way?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Menace said:
I'm not a loser, just a pessimist.
Menace Pessimists have a different way of thinking thats all....its never to late to change you will get a job, you will get married dont give up the faith.....every time i see your avatar i get depressed....change it and start a new page bro...there is light at the end of the tunnel...:agree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Menace said:
I'm not a loser, just a pessimist.
hmmm u thought about becoming an Inter fan or smth?
You know then you'd become more like a realist, than a pessimist and start new life lol

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
hambon said:
Menace Pessimists have a different way of thinking thats all....its never to late to change you will get a job, you will get married dont give up the faith.....every time i see your avatar i get depressed....change it and start a new page bro...there is light at the end of the tunnel...:agree:
okay, haha I will change it later :D

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Elvin said:
hmmm u thought about becoming an Inter fan or smth?
You know then you'd become more like a realist, than a pessimist and start new life lol
Nope, I hate inter, Nicole tried to convert me into a Roma fan but she failed :D

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Elvin said:
Who the heaven is Nicole ? lol

You may not answer, unless u wanna show off or smth (bout your gf) :D
no she's a friend, she has almost the same personality as me, she used to live her life on this forum :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)