Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Nationality: British
City: Newcastle
Interests: Music, Juventus,clubbing, women
Music: Rap, Dance, R&B
Started supporting Juve in: 92
Other teams I support: Newcastle
Favorite players: DP nedved all of juve players, Denilson, Rivaldo, shearer, Zidane joaquin

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Name: John
Nick: Mikhail, after Mikhail Tal
City: Dublin, Ireland
Nationality: Irish

Height: 183cm (6' 0")
Weight: 92 kg
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Medium/dark brown

Best habit: Honesty
Worst habit: Laziness
Interests: Football (obviously), chess, reading, weight-lifting, films...

Languages: English, Irish, some German.
Music: U2, Moby, classical.
Favourite all-time song: Not a song as such, but the first movement of Mozart's 40th symphony is wonderful. For a modern one, I quiote like "Clubbed to Death" by Rob Duggan.

Books: Dune, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes, The Life and Games of Mikhail Tal...
Favourite writers: M. John Harrison, Clive Cussler, Arthur C. Clarke, (why Mazel Tov, it's) Isaac Azimov, Robert Heinlein, Frank Herbert, Arthur Conan-Doyle, Timothy Zahn...

Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, The Usual Suspects, the Terminator movies, the James Bond movies, Monty Python...
Favourite actors/actresses: Kevin Spacey, Seán Connery, Sam Neill, Samuel L. Jackson...

Television: The Simpsons, Futurama, Married with Children, Blackadder, Stargate, Fr. Ted, Mr. Bean, M*A*S*H, the A-Team (I got to meet Dirk Benedict (Face) last year.)
Favourite actors/actresses: Ed O'Neill, Rowan Atkinson

Favourite Quotes:
"There is no such thing as preventative war. War begets the conditions for further war" -- Dwight Eisenhower.
"I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was...an arctic wasteland, covered with ice..." -- Steve Martin
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexeplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened." -- Douglas Adams
"Fiction is more than non-fiction, in some ways. You can create a universe of your own. You can stretch people's minds, alerting them to the possibilities of the future, which is very important in an age where things are changing rapidly." -- Sir Arthur C. Clarke
"This age thinks better of a gilded fool, Than of a threadbare saint in Wisdom's school." -- Thomas Dekker

Started supporting Juve in: About the end of the last century. Man, that sounds so long ago!
Other teams I support: Republic of Ireland, UCD AFC, Chelsea FC, FC Barcelona, Manchester United.
Favourite players: Damien Duff, Zinedine Zidane, Liam Brady, Dennis Irwin.

Websites...
HTML? Isn't that the bit that makes my text change colour? ;) Or color, as it insists.

Photo:
Sorry, none available at the moment.

BaByFaCe

Feb 19, 2004
Name:Laila
Nickname:Babyface,lulu,lola,lailazzzz
Nationality:Egyptian
Height:168
Weight:I have no clue
Hair Colour:Dark brown
Eye Colour:Brown(but i wear blue contacts)
Started supporting Juve since:96
Favourite players:Nedved,Del Piero,Kaka,Tacchinardi,Aimar,Vincente,Maldini,Buffon,Nesta,Oddo,Solari and Vieri
Other teams i like:Valencia and River Plate
Fave city:Buenos Aires
My dream:To visit Italy,Brazil and Spain&to have a house there and in BUENOS AIRES.Also,to find the RIGHT GUY(although the other dreams seem far more achievable than this one at the moment)LOL!
Hobbies:Music, writing poems and songs,travelling,shopping,reading,drinking,boys(lool),juve,dancing,and making new friends
Music i like:Hip hop,R&B,trance,salsa,tango,meringue(latin in general),some rock.My favourite singers are Craig David and Alicia keys.Anything but pop is fine with me,although there are a few ok pop songs

Favourite quote:"What is meant to be, will find a way"

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Name: Len Lertsumitkul
Nick: Siamo Noi, Lenz
DOB: 17/12/88
Height: 163cm
Weight: 52 kg
Nationality: Thai
Born: Sydney, Australia
Resides: Sydney, Australia
Fav Team: Juve
Fav Player: Alessandro Del Piero
Dream: Watch Juve game at the New Delle Alpi

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm gonna post a dodgy webcam pic of myself just so i can write this without having my post deleted.

Srecka, why the hell didn't you just write your post in black instead of making everyone highlight the text?!?!

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Just realised i hadnt made one of these, and i dont want anyone to miss out so here it is

Name: You should know it by now :)

Nick: Mac

Weight: I dont know, last time i jumped on a set of scales i was 10 :D

Height: 6ft exactly.. I dont know what that is in cm :)

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Blue

Nationality: Northern Irish

City: in Liverpool, England right now for Uni

Interests: Doing exciting things, playing football, watching football, drinking, designing, music, wasting value lecture time doodling or on juventuz.com :D

Music: Here goes (Alphabetical order:))
3 Doors Down
Aerosmith
Bob Dylan
Brand New
Bryan Adams
Cheap Trick
Counting Crows
Courtney Love
Deep Purple
Def Leppard
Dire Straits
Eric Clapton
Foo Fighters
Free
Guns N'Roses
Hole
Incubus
jimi Hendrix
Kid Rock
Led Zeppelin
Lifehouse
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Metallica (a little)
Motley Crue
Muse
Nirvana
Posion
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sheryl Crow
Skid Row
Tom Petty
Van Halen
Vertical Horizon
Whitesnake
Im sure ive missed some

Movie: Airplane, and animations like Ice Age and Finding Nemo are just 2 cool.

Favourite Computer Game Ever: Resident Evil

Clothes: jeans, tshirt. No sports gear for me thanks

Quote: Id rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not - Kurt Cobain :thumb:

Fav Websites: www.channel4.com/footballitalia www.newstoday.com www.designiskinky.com

Started supporting Juve in: 94/95, 3-2 win over Fiorentina, great Del Piero goal.

Other teams I support: NULL

Favorite players: Del Piero, Conte.

Studying: Computer Science
At?: LivJMU

Dreaming of: nothing, i take whatever comes my way :D, although it would be a bonus to get my degree, get a good job, get a girl and all that :D

Websites: http://www.student.livjm.ac.uk/cmpcmcfa/ Im focusing all my time on that one now, as you can see its the new hotness :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I decide to post a pic of the girl that I'm inlove... I reeeeeallly care for this girl, in fact, I really want to be with her all my life if she let me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)