Reveal yourself! (28 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I really wish this hadn't been put online, or have garnered this much attention. All you do when you put videos like this up or spread them around is give the person the platform they are craving. The way i've seen some people behave in responce to this is as if racism is a new thing unique to this woman. The way to deal with racism is face on. When you hear someone say something stupid deal with it there and then and stop it from gaining attention.

This does nothing to convince the anti racists that they should be anti racist, it just gives the racists out there a platform to support there disgusting ideologies. "she's just saying what we're all thinking" etc.

What makes it worse is that this will now be covered in the newspapers and on television news, getting even more exposure.
I know what you mean but that's impossible.

I still can't understand how it suggests that one has to be shameful to be a Brit. What a Brit does is totally irrelevant to how good or bad you or the other Brits are.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
She was just really belligerent. If you tried to say something like "Liverpool were good today" she'd respond something like "you would say that, idiot" despite never having spoken to you before.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Just to clarify, I was talking about the idiot in the Youtube video, not this Nicole whom Im yet to notice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)