Reveal yourself! SPLIT (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Anders ] ++
Ok, here's my problem...

Some might call me crazy, and some might call me a complete nutter... whatever!
I just have to know a bit about people I talk to. Very few of you guys have much information about yourselfs in your profiles.
I can't stand talking to people without having a clue how old they are, how they look, what they do everyday... and so on...

Let's use this thread to get better acquainted. Write something about yourself, and post a picture of yourself if you wanna... (plz do!)

This could be like... eh whats the word I'm looking for? ...screw it! A place where you find info about everyone (except Erik, cuz he probably wont do it :groan: )

Remember it doesn't matter how long your profile is, just post!

I'll start...

Name: Anders Seedorf Karlberg
Nick: Kalle
Weight: 70 kg
Height: 188 cm
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Nationality: Danish (Denmark)
City: Copenhagen
Interests: Football, Juventus, the web, graphics, drawing, movies, friends, drinking, doing weird things
Music: Incubus, Weezer, Maroon5, Foo Fighters, Metallica, Hoobastank, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Blur, lots of rap and crap and so on...
Started supporting Juve in: 96'
Other teams I support: Manchester City, Danish and Italian NT
Favorite players: Almost every Juve player..., Goater, Schmeichel, M.Laudrup
Dreaming of: Watching Juve live at Delle Alpi, or any other stadium for that matter... Juve winning the scudetto and CL... The TV show Popstars to be taken of the freakin' air...

I can't stand: Pop, not just the music - everything that's too pop - that includes pop-ups. Traffic. Violence without purpose. Chicks who knows that they're hot. Chicks who think that they're hot. "Reality"-TV. Mood-swings. Bugs. Ugly animals. Clients who hire you to do something they're not capable of, but still tell you how to do it. Public toilets. Old people on trains. Talkshows. The word soccer. DBU. Hackers. Game-shows. A growing number of american movies. My neighboors. 12-15 year old kids. My x. The old guy on 60 minutes. Racists. The danish government. Damn I could on and on. A blue hat.

Websites...
Juventuz.dk (danish Juve site)

My personal site

EDIT: New pic. A more recent one.
Holy Shite Anders, we are almost clones of each other. Well, except for appearance. I have the same interests in music (Incubus rocks), and I also hate those girls who know they're hot! :devil: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
:rofl:
Indeed:D

Thst t-shirt is probably the best buy ever:D

I had a gig yesterday. After the gig we were outside the club, having some drinks. The girl came up to me, took me to the side & opened my jacket to read what is written on my t-shirt. Once she read it, she opened her jacket. She was wearing a top with glowing letters saying "Models Suck" :D

She gave me a significant look and said "I'm a model, you know?" :D

;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

:scared: :D

I never have cool t-shirts. I do have lame ones, like "Dunkin Donuts - Fukkin Go nuts" and "FBI - female body inspector."

oh lame, lame :down:

And yet, you love Dolce & Gabbana.

You certainly are a walking contradiction, Sally.:D

Aug 1, 2003
Dolce & Gabbana are gods I tell you :D

Serge, do me a favour will you? Post what you like (in terms of designers) at the fashion thread.

Holy shit, I never imagined Stu would look so young. I always forget how old he is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)