Return Of The King (1 Viewer)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
The Lord of the Rings is the greatest movies ever. :)

Welcome HWIENIAWSKI

Hmm do threads get erased after some time? , i couldn't find the previous ROTK thread to post the link...

OP
Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I remember seeing an old thread, but I could not find it...oh well....;) thanks for the link!

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    Yeah, what's wrong with 45 minutes of hugging and crying hobbits, it was a very touching film, if you saw all the three movies and read the books then you'd realize what a dramatic, touching, breathtaking, *insert any other good comment here* story it was.

11 oscars for gods sake

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    it is a good movie.. maybe more than a good movie..

yes, it was a bit disappointing for those who read the book.. but, everyone else was happy and excited about it.. I don't know why they changed their minds..

for those who enjoyed it.. read the books.. you'll know what you're missing..

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    What was with the scene at the end where they're all in bed together? No thanks
    when was that..? at the end..? there was no one in bed at the end.. :wth:

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    it is a good movie.. maybe more than a good movie..

yes, it was a bit disappointing for those who read the book.. but, everyone else was happy and excited about it.. I don't know why they changed their minds..

for those who enjoyed it.. read the books.. you'll know what you're missing..

when was that..? at the end..? there was no one in bed at the end.. :wth:
    He must be refering to the stage when Frodo is lying in his bed and wakes up, and they all come in the room, and the other hobbits are with him in the bed.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    oh.. that..!! well, it was not actually at the end.. :undecide:

**** peter jackson.. he made the movie look so gay.. in a way..

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    I don't think that those moments were gay, they were very touching I would say, considering the friendly love between Sam and Frodo who went through so much together...

Frodo : "Go back, Sam. I'm going to Mordor alone !"

Sam : "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you !"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)