Return Of The King (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
I don't think that those moments were gay, they were very touching I would say, considering the friendly love between Sam and Frodo who went through so much together...

Frodo : "Go back, Sam. I'm going to Mordor alone !"

Sam : "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you !"

Pimpin: Lets go save the world, but first lets eat and drink and be happy.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    :LOL::LOL::LOL: Pippin is so bloody stupid! I have to say, that even though it was an awesome movie, I truly hate Frodo and most scenes with him. I also think Galadriel is rather ugly.........;)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    It's interesting how some people completely hate Elijah Wood and some completely love him...

Well i really liked him, he has that young exciting look, and he has that intellectuality, that elvishness if you know what i mean, that Frodo also has in the book, so i really think that Wood was appropriate for the role. The only one that i didn't like in TTT was Eowyn, but i liked her then in ROTK.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    hey.. no one insults Kate blanchet.. :stuckup:
    She's one class Aussie :thumb:

I don't like Elijah Wood because he does the same voice-breaking thing as Leo DiCaprio that I was bitching about before. Think "GANDAAAAALF!" from FOTR

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't like Elijah Wood because he does the same voice-breaking thing as Leo DiCaprio that I was bitching about before. Think "GANDAAAAALF !" from FOTR
    don't yell at me..!!!

OP
    Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't like Elijah Wood because he does the same voice-breaking thing as Leo DiCaprio that I was bitching about before. Think "GANDAAAAALF!" from FOTR

I know exactly what you mean-I can't stand it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)