Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #141
    it is good that you agree that you are a 10 years old girl who dont know anything in football
    :agree: Agreed. It seems that it is good, yes. Now go back to sleep. :p Oh wait, but you are funny. :tdown: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    :agree: Agreed. It seems that it is good, yes. Now go back to sleep. :p Oh wait, but you are funny. :tdown: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I miss this bastard :mad:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Fenerbahce keen to keep Appiah

Turkish champions Fenerbahce are set to offer Ghana midfielder Stephen Appiah a contract extension.

The 26-year-old, who played a key part in Fenerbahce's title win last month, has attracted interest from several top European sides.

Italian giants Juventus, Scottish side Celtic and German club Bayern Munich are all in the hunt for his signature.

But Fenerbahce insist that Appiah, whose contract with the club expires in 2009, has a big part to play as they look to next season's Uefa Champions League.

"Even before my contract with Fenerbahce expires, I have been called by management to discuss the extension of my contract," Appiah told BBC Sport.

"I am aware that there are several clubs who are in talks with Fenerbahce to sign me.

"I just have to be very sensible about the situation and listen to what Fenerbahce have to say because I am still contracted to them until 2009."

Meanwhile, German side Schalke have confirmed their interest in prising Appiah away from Fenerbahce for US$10m.

"Right now we're thinking about it," Schalke general manager Andreas Mueller said.

"But we are interested in the player, because he would fit perfectly into our set-up.

"First of all we have to look at the possibilities of a transfer and the economic feasibility of such a transfer."

Schalke, who finished runners-up in the Bundesliga, will play in the Champions League next season.

BBC

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
    Latest is a swap for Trez. Would Trez go here when he can go to Arsenal?

Story:

Skysports.com understands Fenerbahce are preparing a player swap deal for Juventus ace David Trezeguet.

The Turkish giants are ready to offer a cash plus player deal in a bid to persuade Juventus to do business.

Fenerbahce are prepared to offer Juve long-term target Stephen Appiah plus €8million to try and land French international Trezeguet.

Trezeguet looks set to leave Juventus after a much-publicised fall-out with the club's hierarchy.

A number of clubs across Europe are thought to be chasing Trezeguet, but Fenerbahce are hoping they can steal a march on their rivals by offering Appiah to the Italian titans in part exchange.

The Turkish champions are in the market for a new striker with Tuncay Sanli set to move on and they are ready to offer Trezeguet a lucrative contract.

Appiah is expected to leave Fenerbahce this summer and Juventus, Schalke and Celtic are believed to be keen on signing the Ghanaian international.
    Link

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007

Story:

Skysports.com understands Fenerbahce are preparing a player swap deal for Juventus ace David Trezeguet.

The Turkish giants are ready to offer a cash plus player deal in a bid to persuade Juventus to do business.

Fenerbahce are prepared to offer Juve long-term target Stephen Appiah plus €8million to try and land French international Trezeguet.

Trezeguet looks set to leave Juventus after a much-publicised fall-out with the club's hierarchy.

A number of clubs across Europe are thought to be chasing Trezeguet, but Fenerbahce are hoping they can steal a march on their rivals by offering Appiah to the Italian titans in part exchange.

The Turkish champions are in the market for a new striker with Tuncay Sanli set to move on and they are ready to offer Trezeguet a lucrative contract.

Appiah is expected to leave Fenerbahce this summer and Juventus, Schalke and Celtic are believed to be keen on signing the Ghanaian international.
    Link
    I wouldn't believ trez is interested i going to Turkye and more important, did Appiah got a lot better than??

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Story:

Link

R.I.D.I.C.O.L.O.U.S rumour...David isn't that dumb to go to Fenerbahce I guess.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    True, Appiah is good, but we already have Tiago, Almiron, Zanetti, Nocerino and maybe Tacchinardi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)