Reto Ziegler (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Reto! Reto!
Thinks Juve is Neato!
Went to the beach, with his niece, and nearly forgot his SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
you mean Americans :seven:

Seriously though, the guy is a bit of improvement over our current LB, we can pay big bucks for each position. I am happy with this signing as long as we pay the big cash to get a RB, and a proper trequartista.
So you believe that we dont need a quality starter LB? (despite having an issue there for almost a decade)
And we would rather spend all our cash to buy more rezerve midfielders?

moxx

May 28, 2011
I think Taiwo would be better than Ziegler but Milan took him first. hope Ziegler do a great job and show himself what he is capable of.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
As already mentioned by others Ziegler is an improvement on what we already have (thats without having seen a hardly any games of his). Whilst Id like to think we could have got a world class left back, reality is we fall short with our luring power (especially amongst european clubs) and whatever is out there is all what we can have. Some sympathy shown to marotta so I hope Ziegler doesnt become a Motta. Either way im glad he came for free. Forza and welcome Ziegler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)