RESULTS: Incubo's NO HOLDS BARRED Poll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Coffee now? Its after 6pm!
yeah... i need to get some reading done. i've got a 100 pages to read over by tomorrow morning for a class dicussion! :stress:

i can't stand coffee in the morning.... i'm not a coffee person anyways. i only occasionaly drink Frapaccino-type coffee. I usually drink a lot of Fruit Juice, even when i go to a coffee shop.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

yeah... i need to get some reading done. i've got a 100 pages to read over by tomorrow morning for a class dicussion! :stress:

i can't stand coffee in the morning.... i'm not a coffee person anyways. i only occasionaly drink Frapaccino-type coffee. I usually drink a lot of Fruit Juice, even when i go to a coffee shop.
you better stop posting and start reading
good luck tomorrow
bye

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Jeezus, good luck with that. Where do you go to school again?

Jan 7, 2004

that's reasonable....yes

here goes:

You hardly showed AMPLE Evidence, as it was shallow.
you have to look at what's behid these actions.i'm talking about what's behind these actions.
i'll focus on your results:

Serge isn't a Samatar worshiper. His Samatar episode reflects on him that he's a person with a unique sense of humor who likes long types of jokes. He's not a laugh and move on type. he pushes it to it's limit. not all people are humorous that way. He showed this with the WABTYA thing too.
from these episodes i can safely say that Serge isn't a dull person in real life.

I dont interract much with Padovano. i dont know how all his posts are. i also dont know what goes on with him and nina so iwont comment on this.

Vil beats on Lil shows Vil's "tough guy attitude" IMO he's been testing identities. I won't say he has an identity crisis. he's normal, but i think he isn't this way on the forums. case and point, if any of you noticed, there was a time when Vil was very "goofy" in his humorous approach. he's changed almost suddenly when he got reactions from people who though he was younger than 21. since around that time, he's been showing a "serious" approach to posting. He's subliminaly testing. this shows he's missing something or wants to improve his appearnce, which is something good.
(sorry vil for using you as an example)

all this of course is just an opinion.

please seperate how we intentially "act" in the forums, and what these actions show about us.

I'm no Psychologist, but I think Don Bes is a bit depressed. It's either that or he's just hooked on the net (maybe both). The fact that you said that he needs to get laid backs my point that how you act in the forums reflects (not 100% of course) what you are in real life.

it's interesting that you had a part of the poll which asks which member is least how he is in real life (i'm paraphrasing here..those weren't the exact words) this shows that you may have even agreed that many of us at least resemble the people we really are in real life.

you not posting the pic doesn't mean your an liar, but it does raise question marks over how much your word means to you, or how you can make up excuses to yourself. remmeber, this is all my opinion.

again, this is a forum, but it's a miniture model of who we are or who we'd like to be.

you see why i didn't go into this to begin with. it raises some philysophical issues. You may not agree, i may not be spot on with my analysis, but i'm sure there are quite a few who do agree.

:groan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Jeezus, good luck with that. Where do you go to school again?
in an overall shitty school called UNO. Supposed to be the University of New Orleans, but some call it the University of No Opertunity, and a more offensive name would be the University of Niggaz and Orientals. :lazy:

though the Business and CS departments have pretty good reputations state-wise.
It's also known for it's Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering major. Suppised to be the best in the country (maybe because not many schools offer that degree).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

in an overall shitty school called UNO. Supposed to be the University of New Orleans, but some call it the University of No Opertunity, and a more offensive name would be the University of Niggaz and Orientals. :lazy:

though the Business and CS departments have pretty good reputations state-wise.
It's also known for it's Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering major. Suppised to be the best in the country (maybe because not many schools offer that degree).
Yeah, for some reason I thought you go to LSU, but I was close. Why does the school have so many negative connotations? What are you Majoring in?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Yeah, for some reason I thought you go to LSU, but I was close. Why does the school have so many negative connotations? What are you Majoring in?
dont know really... we have a low graduation rate because most people work full time and it takes them ages to graduate. it's a commutors school too. most people live far away.

I'm majoring in Computer Science, though I have been taking some MIS classes.

BTW, you're very close with LSU. UNO follow's LSU's system. it used to be called LSUNO :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

dont know really... we have a low graduation rate because most people work full time and it takes them ages to graduate. it's a commutors school too. most people live far away.

I'm majoring in Computer Science, though I have been taking some MIS classes.

BTW, you're very close with LSU. UNO follow's LSU's system. it used to be called LSUNO :)
I see. I always see you mentioning Louisiana, so I assumed you go to LSU.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Majed, what do you make of me? This is quite interesting :)

Maybe it's time for an "analyse your fellow members" thread :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #160
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Here we go again with the lame ass empty talk that where he talks a lot but says nothing. You a politician by any chance?
    Didn't you leave for some grave injustice that was done in the forum :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)