RESULTS: Incubo's NO HOLDS BARRED Poll (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #161
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

that's reasonable....yes

here goes:

You hardly showed AMPLE Evidence, as it was shallow.
    you have to look at what's behid these actions.i'm talking about what's behind these actions.
    i'll focus on your results:

Serge isn't a Samatar worshiper. His Samatar episode reflects on him that he's a person with a unique sense of humor who likes long types of jokes. He's not a laugh and move on type. he pushes it to it's limit. not all people are humorous that way. He showed this with the WABTYA thing too.
    from these episodes i can safely say that Serge isn't a dull person in real life.

I dont interract much with Padovano. i dont know how all his posts are. i also dont know what goes on with him and nina so iwont comment on this.

Vil beats on Lil shows Vil's "tough guy attitude" IMO he's been testing identities. I won't say he has an identity crisis. he's normal, but i think he isn't this way on the forums. case and point, if any of you noticed, there was a time when Vil was very "goofy" in his humorous approach. he's changed almost suddenly when he got reactions from people who though he was younger than 21. since around that time, he's been showing a "serious" approach to posting. He's subliminaly testing. this shows he's missing something or wants to improve his appearnce, which is something good.
    (sorry vil for using you as an example)

all this of course is just an opinion.

please seperate how we intentially "act" in the forums, and what these actions show about us.

I'm no Psychologist, but I think Don Bes is a bit depressed. It's either that or he's just hooked on the net (maybe both). The fact that you said that he needs to get laid backs my point that how you act in the forums reflects (not 100% of course) what you are in real life.

it's interesting that you had a part of the poll which asks which member is least how he is in real life (i'm paraphrasing here..those weren't the exact words) this shows that you may have even agreed that many of us at least resemble the people we really are in real life.

you not posting the pic doesn't mean your an liar, but it does raise question marks over how much your word means to you, or how you can make up excuses to yourself. remmeber, this is all my opinion.

again, this is a forum, but it's a miniture model of who we are or who we'd like to be.

you see why i didn't go into this to begin with. it raises some philysophical issues. You may not agree, i may not be spot on with my analysis, but i'm sure there are quite a few who do agree.
    I appreciate you backed down from your hard line stance about juventuz=real life AND you conceded its an opinion and not the wisdom of our fortune cookie as you sometimes want to be. I don't have a problem with people telling me I'm squirming from posting a pic but I do have a problem saying one has no dignity left because of it. That is night and day. I saw this as a feeble attempt to bring my squirming to another level and one up me: Jog on Son you have me confused for one of the 'tourists' on Juventuz.com.
    I also don't think Vilhelmas has issues and I don't think Don Bes is depressed or that Padovano admires sheep and Gorilla. But hey thats just me talking.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #162
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Figures... talks a lot, says nothing, does nothing, has no power, and is a joke in the modern world... yep, that figures...
    This coming from a guy who left with a "farewell to the troops" speech and how the mentality and road this forum was talking was against everything you stood for ...against everything good in the world and the true corr....AH horseshit...
    you came back. And your accusing me of talking alot AND doing nothing.
    Doctor heal thyself.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #163

He be a butt ugly s.o.b.
    Enlightening us with some of that 'forum goodness' you said was lacking just what 3 months ago.

Jog on son you have me confused with the 13 year olds you like to kick around.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Didn't you leave for some grave injustice that was done in the forum :rolleyes:

Yeah, but then from my moral highpoint I realised that I have to come back and fight the likes of you and protect my loyal followers and lead them into the revolution.

This coming from a guy who left with a "farewell to the troops" speech and how the mentality and road this forum was talking was against everything you stood for ...against everything good in the world and the true corr....AH horseshit...
    you came back. And your accusing me of talking alot AND doing nothing.
    Doctor heal thyself.

If you could read properly or remain objective for a second, you'd realise that "Hey gusy, I'm going away" hardly counts as a speech. And yes, I am accusing you of talking alot and doing nothing, as have most people, Also following your "Doctor heal thyself" analogy, let me give you one of my own: Shut the fvck up already.

Enlightening us with some of that 'forum goodness' you said was lacking just what 3 months ago.

Jog on son you have me confused with the 13 year olds you like to kick around.

Yeah, well, as hard as I try I dont think it could work, not even Big J could enlighten you.

And I dont like kicking around 13 years old. I find it much more pleasing and fulfilling to kick your arse around.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #165

Yeah, but then from my moral highpoint I realised that I have to come back and fight the likes of you and protect my loyal followers and lead them into the revolution.
    I prefer to look at it as putting your foot in your mouth

which you did well.

If you could read properly or remain objective for a second, you'd realise that "Hey gusy, I'm going away" hardly counts as a speech. And yes, I am accusing you of talking alot and doing nothing, as have most people, Also following your "Doctor heal thyself" analogy, let me give you one of my own: Shut the fvck up already.
    really so the whole "stop ganging up on Lilliana" righteous Bullshit you pulled on Vilhelmas and Me was not your "swan song" where you waited for the posters to lure you back?? Wow what a coincedence..you went on for post after post about the injustice of this forum and how you were leaving. Don't change the fiddle kid...your song was clear. What you showed us was a prime example of talking alot and then doing nothing. Practice what you preach and go away if you truly want to talk about this.
    By the way, save your 5 year old playground statements for the kids you bully.

Yeah, well, as hard as I try I dont think it could work, not even Big J could enlighten you.

And I dont like kicking around 13 years old. I find it much more pleasing and fulfilling to kick your arse around.
    Kicking my arse around?? Wow you must have some f-ed up definition of kicking one's arse...you leave and then quietly come crawling back and your telling me about kicking ass...yeah you really showed me Zlatan..you showed us all.
    That stunt of yours has made you run and duck since you got back..now deal with it.
    or better yet next time don't complain so much.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I appreciate you backed down from your hard line stance about juventuz=real life AND you conceded its an opinion and not the wisdom of our fortune cookie as you sometimes want to be. I don't have a problem with people telling me I'm squirming from posting a pic but I do have a problem saying one has no dignity left because of it. That is night and day. I saw this as a feeble attempt to bring my squirming to another level and one up me: Jog on Son you have me confused for one of the 'tourists' on Juventuz.com.
    I also don't think Vilhelmas has issues and I don't think Don Bes is depressed or that Padovano admires sheep and Gorilla. But hey thats just me talking.
    oh stop trying too hard.

what i backed down from was the fact that i posted my complete argument.

1. I never said juventuz=real life... i said it was a reflection. watch what you throw in my mouth.
    2. It was always an opinion. Why is it so hard for you to understand that what we all post here are opinions. an opinion which i think is correct. That's what opinions are. I've never read about someone stating an opinion thinking that he/she's wrong!! you think yours is right, and i think mine is. we both do our best to convince the other. this is not the first time i explain this to you.

i think you work it up it your mind that i think that my posts are sort of sacred scriptures.... They are not. The difference: My mind can be changed if your argument convinces me.

BTW, IMO, and for the record, i still think you did show lack of dignity and self respect. :cheesy:
    I still find your excuses lame.

Dec 27, 2003

Figures... talks a lot, says nothing, does nothing, has no power, and is a joke in the modern world... yep, that figures...
    If this is your definition of the UN, then clearly you are on a need to know basis.

Incubo, do you work at the FAO by any chance?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    We buy softdrugs at coffee shops :)

We used to be able to purchase coffee there but after the legalisation of soft drugs, selling coffee just wasn't economically viable for coffee shops anymore :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I prefer to look at it as putting your foot in your mouth

which you did well.

Oh wake up and smell the SARCASM nick...

really so the whole "stop ganging up on Lilliana" righteous Bullshit you pulled on Vilhelmas and Me was not your "swan song" where you waited for the posters to lure you back?? Wow what a coincedence..you went on for post after post about the injustice of this forum and how you were leaving. Don't change the fiddle kid...your song was clear. What you showed us was a prime example of talking alot and then doing nothing. Practice what you preach and go away if you truly want to talk about this.
    By the way, save your 5 year old playground statements for the kids you bully.
    OK Nick, I really dont give a rats ass about what you think, but explain me this: if I used my protection towards Lilianna as a "Swan song" where I waited for posters to back me up, wouldnt that imply that I had already decided to go before that, and not as a result of that? And btw, I never once said I was leaving until like 2 days after the whole thing was over. And I did leave Nick ol' buddy ol' pal ol' mate ol' friend of mine. I did. But I came back. So I did do something. Might not have been much, but it was something. I didnt want to give you the pleasure of thinking that you drove me away (which you didnt btw, I was just tired of the forum).

And by the way, save your deceiving, topic-evaiding empty talk for someone that doesnt see through it.

Kicking my arse around?? Wow you must have some f-ed up definition of kicking one's arse...you leave and then quietly come crawling back and your telling me about kicking ass...yeah you really showed me Zlatan..you showed us all.
    That stunt of yours has made you run and duck since you got back..now deal with it.
    or better yet next time don't complain so much.
    Yeah mate I ran and I ducked... and you're talking to me about fvcked up definitions...

And I do believe it is you thats showing us all...

I have no need to explain anything or try to justify myself to the likes of you and I'm not even going to try, because, quite frankly, I dont give a fvck what you think. So take your cheesy "Practice what you preach", "Doctor heal thyself", etc, one liners and take them to someone else.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Oh right. I forgot for a second that you people can actually get coffee at coffee shops :D
    :LOL:
    ...... atleast they still sell cookies and stuff ....... :rolleyes:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #175

BTW, IMO, and for the record, i still think you did show lack of dignity and self respect. :cheesy:
    I still find your excuses lame.
    Well I guess I have bigger fish to fry in my life and internet forums lists down in my lists of pre-occupations but maybe you hold this very dear in your life. I don't see this indicative as measuring character (I don't think many people do as has been shown). To be honest I just think your keeping with your reputation you are trying to dearly to attain here as the voice of wisdom and morality. If you measure dignity and self respect based on the actions of a soccer forum I'll be blunt: Get a Life.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #176
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

If this is your definition of the UN, then clearly you are on a need to know basis.

Incubo, do you work at the FAO by any chance?
    Indeed...although I don't think it took too much digging considering its Rome ;)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #177

I have no need to explain anything or try to justify myself to the likes of you and I'm not even going to try, because, quite frankly, I dont give a fvck what you think. So take your cheesy "Practice what you preach", "Doctor heal thyself", etc, one liners and take them to someone else.
    So you know what Zlatan next time don't open your mouth. You know why we reached this point in this pointless arguement because of your contempt for me (which is obviously from making a fool out of yourself from the whole LEAVING WITH YOUR HEAD HIGH bullshit)...I wouldn't mind if you gave an opinion or offered a p-o-v in the arguement but instead you posted something close to the mindset of a 4 year old and now YOU want to talk about 'empty-talk'. (TOPIC EVADING: You posted something about being butt ugly: how EVER do you want me to respond to your intellectually challenging topic Zlatan?? Maybe this bullshite flies with your "followers" but I don't think classify this as a topic)
    You don't have to justify anything. Most already know what you are all about...if you didn't give a f*ck what I thought you would have never made comments at me...would have never responded to me. Here's another cheesy line to 'stick in your pipe' and smoke "If you talk the TALK..walk the WALK."

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #178
    And if you want to ban me for telling all of you the truth, then fvcking do it, maybe this forum isnt worth my time anymore. I know not a tear would be shed for me if I left, but I dont fvcking care anymore, this place is going downhill and fast.

:rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Well I guess I have bigger fish to fry in my life and internet forums lists down in my lists of pre-occupations but maybe you hold this very dear in your life.
    good luck fryin'!

I don't see this indicative as measuring character (I don't think many people do as has been shown).
    you've hit a mental brick wall which you can neither jump over or break through. I can't help here.

To be honest I just think your keeping with your reputation you are trying to dearly to attain here as the voice of wisdom and morality.
    it actually comes naturally :cheesy:

If you measure dignity and self respect based on the actions of a soccer forum I'll be blunt: Get a Life.
    * See mental brick wall part.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #180

good luck fryin'!

you've hit a mental brick wall which you can neither jump over or break through. I can't help here.

it actually comes naturally :cheesy:

* See mental brick wall part.
    Brick walls I hurdle over are in LIFE LIFE Majed not on-line...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)