RESULTS: Incubo's NO HOLDS BARRED Poll (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we should have another vote.. i don't care that much about the other categories because there's not much in the way of consequences, but this is robbery if we lose out on an opportunity to see someone's pic.

Vote between Mac and Nick, says I :fero:

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    Re-count will not work because everyone will vote for me for spite. It is tainted at this point. Trust me I counted it many times..besides its not like everyone either voted for Nina, Paul, Mac or myself. Some people oddly enough selected people who already posted their pic :confused:
    Ian also got a nod or two as did Denco.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    seriously...

show some balls/Pride/Dignity Nick and keep your word!
    show some respect for yourself for godsake!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    That's the lamest convincing, majed :D
    IMO, there's no argument really... He said the winner should post the pic, but he doesn't even follow his own words...that's double standards..

I'm not going to beg to see his pic as I dont really care much for his pic. I don't even think I voted to see his pic. However, it really makes me sick (Vomit) how a man can show his face in this place again if his own words dont mean crap. :yuck:

I'm wondering whether his nickname should be changed to "Lame-ass-Puszy."

I doubt he cares, but my view towards him really changed for the worst.

back to the water drop whatever it is avatar, I see? what happened to camel?
    The Camel died :D
    i prefer the abstract pics. i like the water because I and others can find my posts easily, the colors matches the forum color. I also like what it expresses artisticly (or how i see it).

I know quite a few people dont like it, but who cares what they think :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I was surprised people wanted to see me and Paul in an arguement but I guess people want to see the "old lad" finally eat his words/meet his match/taste his own medicine (pick your cliche)...eh chap!! :)
    rofl... keep on dreaming nicky boy....

Wheres the pic... really its in your best interest... or do you like being seen as a tasteless dwarf?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    Congratulations everyone !

i am now officially " the kick-ass lesbian"
    hehe I got an honorable mention for "probably a lesbian"

and Im more than 60% probable of being in a lesbian relationship

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    no use really.... for all you know he might just post someone else's pic and claim it's him... we won't know anyway.
    i dont care about the pic itself, the issue is bigger than that. The kid is screwing his own dignity!

it's for himself.... posting another pic, or an unclear pic or a small pic of himself is like posting nothing.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)