Request vBookie Events (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
seriously, I don't know which kid is doing this, but he definitly is killing this bookie thing.. I hate kids :doh:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
maybe it is Andy, he usually logs on drunk saturday nights
I guess the game will lose its meaning if that happens again...

Any moderator can put the odds he wants in a vbookie thread for himself and for his friends, then settle that thread, and finally delete the thread as if nothing have happened...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
not just that, Jack told me once that he could give any member 10 times of the ammount he has, probably other mods can do that too. so we see it happened or what you said, then it means will happen again rebel ;) some people are just lame, can't do anything about it..

I won't create any bets, untill someone explains what's going on.. I won't waste my time with this, If someone will try to ruin it..

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
not just that, Jack told me once that he could give any member 10 times of the ammount he has, probably other mods can do that too. so we see it happened or what you said, then it means will happen again rebel ;) some people are just lame, can't do anything about it..

I won't create any bets, untill someone explains what's going on.. I won't waste my time with this, If someone will try to ruin it..
I need an explanation for what happened too...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Only me, mikhail and Marty can do that and I definitely did not do it. Marty hasn't logged on in ages and this is not something mikhail would do. I seriously don't know how these two got this amount of money.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So, the guys, whom you are talking about, are Burke and Caramelo, aren't they?
They're rich. But they have no access in closing bet events like the Modena Juve one.

Anyway, It's not the first time someone gets rich, Sebastian and another one forgot the name were having over 100 billion:D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
if the people who can do this kind of stuff didnt do it, it means someone else (hacker or so) did it !
is it possible to be done this way?!!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Rab, this isn't the question. Jack denied that he, Mikhail or Marty did that. So, how did Burke and Caramelo become that rich?

The whole betting thing is being turned into a joke.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Rab, this isn't the question. Jack denied that he, Mikhail or Marty did that. So, how did Burke and Caramelo become that rich?

The whole betting thing is being turned into a joke.
I hope managers will take care of that not to happen again. About Burke and Caramelo(Fabiana), I don't know what to say, though merci Burkyy for the donation. {Don't worry people, I'll be donating all the poor ones soon}

Probably Mikhail can help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)