Request vBookie Events (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did I happen to abuse my powers? Is that a joke? My bank account used to include over 2,500,000 in vCash before I sent it to my two best mates on this forum... you fucking do the math.

But the funny thing is, I know for a fact I am not the only one to do such a thing... as others have obtained vCash "illegally" by some means just like myself. The only difference is I took it in large, noticable quantities. And apart from this absurd discussion of whether or not I actually obtained the money illegitimately by fixing up an event, apparently people have forgotten that vCash is vCash, not realCash, in which I personally have zero of the stolen amount left in my own posession in either case... if we're going to take things seriously here. I mean, seriously. Burke and many others need vCash, so why not steal vfakeCash from the "theoretically nonexistent vBank" and spread some wealth around?

So you lot can consider me vRobinHood.

And no need to consider reinstating me as a mod... I'm through.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Cut it....and lets not get further.

Andy has said his point....time to move on, don't call him names. lets get back to topic....Requesting vBookie events.
Ok, I might forgot the smiley but I thought it was obvious I was joking.
Sorry Andy, I wouldn't ever insult a man with such a great first name. :agree: (And that isn't a joke by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)