Request vBookie Events (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sorry Alexander but i wont b doing any snooker betting not in this life anyway since i have no interest in it which means i will find it hard to keep up with it and besides ur wonderful heriocs and continually pressing the point i will not change my stubburn mind, but i assure you maybe in the next life i may have a different point of view on the matter.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
members lost interest for booking, should we consider removing the option?
The vBookie is an absolutely wonderful way of betting without actually using real money. For me personally it's a source of great enjoyment and I'm sure I'm not alone with that position. :star:

If maybe there is less booking than last season it is probably merely because Juventus are in Serie B this season. From next season we are in Serie A and the activity of placing bets will return to normal.

I feel grateful for your work with it that allows the fun to be alive. So, God no, I hope it continues!! ;)

sorry Alexander but i wont b doing any snooker betting not in this life anyway since i have no interest in it which means i will find it hard to keep up with it and besides ur wonderful heriocs and continually pressing the point i will not change my stubburn mind, but i assure you maybe in the next life i may have a different point of view on the matter.
OK, mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)