request to the forums (7 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Would you be pissed if I told you that I opened the thread just because you made a big deal of it and I got curious?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was looking forward to getting stuck into Georgian culture but I shall forego that particular pleasure for the greater good.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I don't see what the big deal is, he posted it in the hangout where it belongs. If people stopped posting then what's the use of having a forum.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I don't see what the big deal is, he posted it in the hangout where it belongs. If people stopped posting then what's the use of having a forum.
Exactly. You get threads like that big whinge-fest that was "Why this forum is dead" or whatever it was called last month.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bes should start one on "the art of curling" so everybody get to know more about Canada's #1 sport. A broom, a rock and hours of pure ecstasy. :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I agree, especially if it the Swedish team.
I met one once in downtown Montreal and I asked her if she would join me for a cup of coffee *wink*wink* at my place and to make a long story short...I started laughing when she kept screaming HARD HAARD HARDER!!! :D

:pint:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bes should start one on "the art of curling" so everybody get to know more about Canada's #1 sport. A broom, a rock and hours of pure ecstasy. :p
Curling rocks, man. :excited: (Well, literally, but...) I'd participate in that thread.

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    I met one once in downtown Montreal and I asked her if she would join me for a cup of coffee *wink*wink* at my place and to make a long story short...I started laughing when she kept screaming HARD HAARD HARDER!!! :D

:pint:

is that what you tell yourself at night to sleep better ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)