REQ: England - Croatia, Robson error (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fliakis said:
why do you live in england?
cuz im still under full time education here, the welsh, scots and irish live near england and still tehy hate them, i spent last nite singing anti english songs with some welsh and irish mates, man it was guuud :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
will luvs juve said:
think england played rubbish last night but they still will qulify
love to see israel murk the english, especially as israel is the home of my religion, and it will teach those anti semetic english bastards that yids will not be f*cked about

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
love to see israel murk the english, especially as israel is the home of my religion, and it will teach those anti semetic english bastards that yids will not be f*cked about
wtf???

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
basically - england - one of the most anti semetic countries ive ever known, im not gona go historic or political
If you're so convinced with that, then your solution is not with me...

Take care, mate...

And try to decrease the doses from time to time...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Badass Devil said:
basically - england - one of the most anti semetic countries ive ever known, im not gona go historic or political
You know how many people you just bashed with that statement Andy ? :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Badass Devil said:
cuz im still under full time education here, the welsh, scots and irish live near england and still tehy hate them, i spent last nite singing anti english songs with some welsh and irish mates, man it was guuud :)
:agree: We Celts all stick together. We all have the same opinion when it comes to the english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)