Reputation (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's wrong, Seven? Run out of conventions to take pot shots at, so now you have to resort to taking on innocuous Juventuz posters to jack up your sense of self-worth? :confused:

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Seven said:
    Like "don't accept any candy from that man, he's a bad man."?
    Nope. More like "run ladies, run, that man has a snake. Oh, never mind." :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    swag said:
    What's wrong, Seven? Run out of conventions to take pot shots at, so now you have to resort to taking on innocuous Juventuz posters to jack up your sense of self-worth? :confused:
    Do you read these somewhere or come up with them? If it's the latter grab a handfull from my avatar.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    You grab a handfull also, your one-liners are also up there. That m_elyain remark today was amazing, I like how you messed up his name as well.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    Do you read these somewhere or come up with them? If it's the latter grab a handfull from my avatar.
    You glitter like GOLD, mate! :money:

Don't mind if I take a handful from the cookie jar, thank you very much.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    You grab a handfull also, your one-liners are also up there. That m_elyain remark today was amazing, I like how you messed up his name as well.
    :lol: Didn't get a chance to follow on post there in the mark77 thread, but that was pretty priceless. Let me add some rep points for DB...

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    swag said:
    :lol: Didn't get a chance to follow on post there in the mark77 thread, but that was pretty priceless. Let me add some rep points for DB...

Ok, Ive been away a while, could some1 explain this rep points malarkie for us? so does it work if we like someones reply or something and they get rewarded with these points?

What do the points add up for? our reputation.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Jigga said:
    Ok, Ive been away a while, could some1 explain this rep points malarkie for us? so does it work if we like someones reply or something and they get rewarded with these points?

What do the points add up for? our reputation.
    It's all make believe. Like the vCash. Like the points in Who's Line Is It Anyway?.

Though I think with rep points it might change the color of the tiny square below your avatar. (Isn't that something to get giddy about? ;))

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)