Renzo Castagnini is the new chief scout (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
we also had a good one(Sensibile) but they didn't listen to him and was dropped for that Castagna guy.
Indeed, I know, I was being sarcastic. But to be frank, I don't think we've had top scouts in the game, at least for the last decade. We've found a lot of good players back when the Triad was around, but the way we blatantly disregard the talent in South America is something I'll never understand. It's there for the taking really, yet we all we end up with are a bunch of Oliveras and a couple Esnaiders.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sensibile (how do you not listen to someone with that name :D), is he the guy who is frequently on Juve channel?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Hey, at least he's able to express his feelings.

:D
Now people like him make me defend our board once in a while. :D

Seriously, they just appointed a new chief scout who appearantly wasn't wanted by THIRTY THREE Piacenza fans, and this appointment becomes one more reason to hate the board for NOTHING.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now people like him make me defend our board once in a while. :D

Seriously, they just appointed a new chief scout who appearantly wasn't wanted by THIRTY THREE Piacenza fans, and this appointment becomes one more reason to hate the board for NOTHING.
Meh, I don't know anything about this scout, so I don't have an opinion on him.

Livorno are communists anyway so they probably all felt the same. :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Meh, I don't know anything about this scout, so I don't have an opinion on him.
That was exactly my point. The guy knows probably nothing about this scout, and yet he hates the board for giving him a job.

I haven't heard about this scout either, but IMO it's stupid to hate the board for appointing someone who you have never heard of, and don't know what his abilities are.

EDIT: And now people are calling for Secco's head, because appearantly it's his fault that Spain has won the EUROs and that Xabi is somewhere in Spain drunk like hell. Damn you Secco! How on earth can you let your targets get drunk?!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That was exactly my point. The guy knows probably nothing about this scout, and yet he hates the board for giving him a job.

I haven't heard about this scout either, but IMO it's stupid to hate the board for appointing someone who you have never heard of, and don't know what his abilities are.

EDIT: And now people are calling for Secco's head, because appearantly it's his fault that Spain has won the EUROs and that Xabi is somewhere in Spain drunk like hell. Damn you Secco! How on earth can you let your targets get drunk?!!
All plausible points really. But maybe he doesn't hate our board because they gave this guy a job. Perhaps they didn't respond to his letters or something.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
All plausible points really. But maybe he doesn't hate our board because they gave this guy a job. Perhaps they didn't respond to his letters or something.
Or maybe he didn't get his JuventusMember card yet, and he things that our board are biggest thieves ever because out of the all milions they have in disposal, they stole 40 euros.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Arif, can you point out which one only-juve is on this pic?
I'm the one that is exactly behind U :pado:

U're right i know nothing about this guy i won't lie about this but i said that i hate our board not just because of this incident but rather many things that they did in the last two years, the thing that i don't get here is why some people r dying to defend those retards when its really obvious that they did a bad job (esp. in the market).

The thing that i noticed here is that some people like to play it smart and show that they're the wise guys here and that they're more logical than the rest. I respect anyone's opinion (either u like the board or not), but any retard "no offense" can c the mistakes that our board r doing over and over again. So plz guys (esp. osman) cut the crap of being the smart guy here and try to be modest.....peace ;) .......

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Indeed, I know, I was being sarcastic. But to be frank, I don't think we've had top scouts in the game, at least for the last decade. We've found a lot of good players back when the Triad was around, but the way we blatantly disregard the talent in South America is something I'll never understand. It's there for the taking really, yet we all we end up with are a bunch of Oliveras and a couple Esnaiders.
I'm not a big fan of taking in South Americans though. They're usually poorly adapted to the speed of the European game, tend to be arrogant and are quite expensive. Surely, they're cheaper than Italians, but at least Italians know what Serie A's about. On top of that lots of young players from South America get homesick in Europe.

Adriano's still homesick FFS.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
U're right i know nothing about this guy i won't lie about this but i said that i hate our board not just because of this incident but rather many things that they did in the last two years

You call appointing a new chief scout an incident? Well, I'm done here then.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This guy must be great, i mean look at the quality of teams he has scouted for (Piacenza, Genoa and Salernitana) and look at the great signings they have made :disagree:

C'mon if we are looking for a new scout from a smaller club we should be going for the scouts of Fiorentina, Udinese or Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)