Renato Augusto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
he is the bomb in FM, i sign him everytime. AMAZING PLAYER!!!! He does everything, but again back to the real world, If FM/CM is anything to go by to then ya i would get him cos, he's the Aimar of CM.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
heard a lot about augusto, although paying more than 10m would be unjustifiable for an inexperienced unproven player, almost milan style

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I`m not too impressed by this youtube video
as you can see he has some great dribbling but...... many of the moves he made there were because of the other team aweful defending
can you say he will meet the same sort of defending in Italy?
I think not!

he might be the next big thing as I haven`t seen much of him except of this youtube video but I`m not too confident..

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
he is a great add up but we need deffence!! without it we will fail in havin even the fourth place!!:(

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Omar Enrique Sivori :p
from what can be seen in youtube this kid is like a Kaka clone
He died a couple of years ago, maybe we can kindly ask montero to help in influencing renato.. im sure his got a few persuasion techniques up his sleeve :D

almo

Aug 10, 2007
He died a couple of years ago, maybe we can kindly ask montero to help in influencing renato.. im sure his got a few persuasion techniques up his sleeve :D
montero is going to kick him in the ass, and say "go to Turin" :D butt isn't he playing in Uruguay :oops:

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
he is a great add up but we need deffence!! without it we will fail in havin even the fourth place!!:(
I agree with the "we need deffence!!" part, we have Camo, Nedved, Nocerino, Almiron, Tiago, and Marchisio and Giovinco coming back.. Our midfield is good if anything we should only be looking for a Nedved replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)