Renato Augusto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
And we are after the next southamerican talent...this time a brazilian,wth?!

Renato Augusto del Flamengo inseguito da Real, Inter e Juve
9/8/2007 - 17:32
(RIO DE JANEIRO/Brasile) - Renato Augusto potrebbe arrivare in Europa quest'estate. Il 19-enne fantasista ha recentemente rinnovato con il Flamengo sino al 2012, nel contratto è stata inserita una clausola di rescissione fissata a 30 milioni di euro. La società di Rio non vorrebbe perdere il suo talento per pochi soldi, ma potrebbe accettare offerte dai 15 milioni in su. Il ragazzo ha già suscitato l'interesse di Real Madrid, Juventus e Inter, mentre il Lione avrebbe già fatto un'offerta.

M. Petrucci

Renato Augusto,19 years old from Flamengo Rio de Janeiro,who just extended his contract,has a buy-out-clase of 30 m € written in his contract.
But Flamengo could accept an offer of about 15 m €.Inter,Real Merda&Lyon are interested too.He's a playmaker...haven't seen him though.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Interseting. I know someone who lives in Brazil and breathes Brazilian football so I shall ask him about this dude. Can't be bad though.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
If have been screaming his name from the top of my lungs eversince I first noticed this forum. I think he is a great talent! He could be for us, what Kaka` is for Milan. I'm sure he would be a great player for us (or whoever will get him).

Adzke

May 19, 2007
No arguments here, but EPL seems to have the greater allure right now, due largely to Serie A's self-destruction (calciopoli mismanagement)... which seriously blows.
He seems to be one of the few footballers who think. He had sevral big offers this, but pledged to stay in Brazil, because he didn't feel he was ready to move. It shows that he mioght be quite mature. Besides, Milan won CL, and who would want to have the role for Juventus that Kaka` has in Milan?

I say we should go to far extend to secure his signature!

Adzke

May 19, 2007
But the EPL now has its own scandal, and Juventus rules all. Arseholes not allowed.
Serie A is on the rise again. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to compete with EPL. If the TV money get spred around a bit, the mid teams of Serie A could become as wealthy as likes of EPL (Hopefully without the huge salaries and transfers, though).

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
But the EPL now has its own scandal, and Juventus rules all. Arseholes not allowed.
They do indeed, as had the Bundesliga, but unlike Lega Calcio, the heads of English and German football won't cut off their nose to spite their face, and that will lead to the facts being swept under the rug. No other league would have relegated their top team and neutered three of the top 5 remaining teams on suspicious acts intimating match fixing and ref tampering. It would have been individuals and fines and nothing more, limiting the negative optics. Now, Serie A looks like a joke internationally.

Juve will rise above it as soon as they are back in Champions League and singlehandedly drag Serie A back to the top, but its sad to see Italian football as the third choice for stars rather than the first due to its own knee jerk reactions.

May 22, 2007
They do indeed, as had the Bundesliga, but unlike Lega Calcio, the heads of English and German football won't cut off their nose to spite their face, and that will lead to the facts being swept under the rug. No other league would have relegated their top team and neutered three of the top 5 remaining teams on suspicious acts intimating match fixing and ref tampering. It would have been individuals and fines and nothing more, limiting the negative optics. Now, Serie A looks like a joke internationally.

Juve will rise above it as soon as they are back in Champions League and singlehandedly drag Serie A back to the top, but its sad to see Italian football as the third choice for stars rather than the first due to its own knee jerk reactions.
I think that in the past 5-10 years we have had a crisis. Now that Napoli, Genoa and Juventus are back we are getting towards a good topflight but until these teams youngsters develop into pros and are regulars for the national teams then we will be behind EPL. Of course, we also need to have success in Europe and play good football to prove these english stereotypes wrong about us. Milan beat Man Uni-turd 3-0 last season and still the mancs think they are the saviour of football. I hate to say it but if Inter do well (crying in pain here by the way) then it will be good for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)