remembering edgar davids (1 Viewer)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Love him the player.

when I first joined the forum I never knew your user name was permanant and made the mistake of naming myself after him.

Silly Me. id put a smiley but I Dont know how. LOL

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
We saw what happened to Juve the year he left for Barcelona. I was sure he would return when capello arrived but.......

As someone said earlier, I catch myself watching Tottenham games just to see him play now.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
He's not the same Davids anymore. Not playing for an entire season at that age is devastating. I just hope he can get back to form and have one last big tournament this summer.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
exactly, he ´s not the same anymore...but I think a good coach could´ve brought back the old Davids, Nothingh against Jol and his squad, but tottenham is no place for him.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
fvck the haters,what's wrong If he prefered the money?wouldn't you do that assholes??It's always easy for you guys to talk crap about people,and very easy to forget what he did all these years for the club.isn't it?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
fvck the haters,what's wrong If he prefered the money?wouldn't you do that assholes??It's always easy for you guys to talk crap about people,and very easy to forget what he did all these years for the club.isn't it?
Plus they forgot that this is professionalism, where one needs to look at his career. A football player is an emplyee like any other job.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I always thought of him as the best DM in the world,
Vieira are Emerson were his enemies,
now both are Juve players and i cant be considered biased any more,
Davids was the best DM in the world,
having him in our team was like having an extra player!!!
there is no other player who may cause that feeling 95' every game,
from my point of view we sould pay him as 2players!!!
i dont think the problem was only the money but smth more... chemical

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
...Davids was the best DM in the world,
having him in our team was like having an extra player!!!
So when he got sent off, the team was down two players? No wonder he was so often a liability!? ;)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

So when he got sent off, the team was down two players? No wonder he was so often a liability!? ;)
Hehe! :D

He was nervous like few. But truthfully, I got mad at him on that account only once. That was against Deportivo four years ago where he came on and you could feel it wouldn't be very long before he'd eventually get sent off (which of course he did)... the worst part was it looked intentional from the player like he had a beef to settle with someone and this was the way he'd found to. I still try to figure what was wrong with him that night, he really let the team down. If my memories don't betray me, he got that red card precisley on the day of his return... from precisely a redcard suspension (!)

Forza Pitbull !!! :cool:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Nuclear?
Juve lowers backed davids many times...
we even manage to keep him on the pich with protective Riddick style glasses,Davids created many problems we couldnt affort anymore:down:
but as a player he doesnt leave me any other choice than grand him my admiration,he was the kind of players that could change the entire game all alone and he did so many times as few

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)