Rej Volpato (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
But we need to take a look out for Paolo De Ceglie and Alessandro La Vecchia, 2 promising youngsters as well on loan..... somewhere...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Volpato's Del Piero dream
By Nadia Carminati - Created on 27 Feb 2006
SKY TRAVEL SHOP SPECIALS
Visit the beautiful city of Venice for an experience you will never forget.

Rey Volpato has indicated that he wants to follow in the footsteps of his great idol Alessandro Del Piero.

The Siena striker was linked in the English press with a move to Manchester United from parent club Juventus, but the youngster has designs on pulling on the black and white stripes at Stadio delle Alpi.

Juve have first option on bringing the player back to Turin but some reports claim they are willing to cash in on the 19-year-old.

"I grew up in Padova and I can assure you that there is always the breath of Alessandro Del Piero," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"For us, he is something extraordinary.

"For me, Del Piero is an example to follow, a dream."

Volpato paid tribute to Siena coach Luigi De Canio for having faith in his ability.

"I must thank coach De Canio who believed in me and who gave me, and continues to give me, important advice," he added.

"He especially gave me the chance to emerge."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Volpato scored a dopietta 2 weeks ago.. He should be defintly back in da future..

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I am against selling a young and promising player. He does not cost us money if we loan him out and if he does not develop well we can sell him in 2 or 3 years.

Feb 27, 2006
I think Volpato could substitute Marcelo Zalayeta as fifth forward with no problems at all.
It should be interesting for him to play with Juve in Serie A: Capello could take a primavera player each year so it would be immediately clear if they are real champions or not.
If you are a champion you don't have to suffer too much playing in Serie A even if you are very young: if that is then don't waste time any more....

Feb 27, 2006
I think Volpato could substitute Marcelo Zalayeta as fifth forward with no problems at all.
It should be interesting for him to play with Juve in Serie A: Capello could take a primavera player each year so it would be immediately clear if they are real champions or not.
If you are a champion you don't have to suffer too much playing in Serie A even if you are very young: if that is then don't waste time any more....

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
He is doing very good in the last games! I think he can come back and sit down on the bench to be Joker like Zala!

Come on Moggi lets do your homework!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
he played a great game 2weeks ago scoring twice and coming close again.

Palladino also scored last night for the Italy U21s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)