Rej Volpato (4 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
marvelous....we cant use chiumento, benji or volpato...our brightest forward prosspects, because they ar eall with different clubs, so we are stuck with zala.:down:
Interesting that you miss out the one rated most highly and the only one likely to be any good in palladino... The rest are average at best

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Acording to Gazzetta and sports.it Palladino is going to be a starter next year for Livorno hope he makes it but I am pesimistic he is still too fragile for a striker

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Both Volpato and Palladino score for their respective teams in preseasons matches...

Also in Siena's match Legrotaglie score two goals :eek:

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
It would be so sweet, if one of Volpato or Palladino replace DP instead of Cassano, because they are our youth products and probably fans of Juventus aswell, but I really think that's not going to happen

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
It would be so sweet, if one of Volpato or Palladino replace DP instead of Cassano, because they are our youth products and probably fans of Juventus aswell, but I really think that's not going to happen
Then you know nothing about Volpato.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, lets give the kid some time, after the season is over we can talk if he is good enough to be in Juve, at the moment he has score 2 goals in two FRIENDLYS nothing less, and nothing more

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Then you know nothing about Volpato.
And ofcourse you now everything. Do you even now how many goals Siena scored in the friendly 15 !!! yes 15 and Volpato scored only one goal, that's not a lot even Leggro outperformed him and he is a substandard defender. he is going to be the next sculli nothing more

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

And ofcourse you now everything. Do you even now how many goals Siena scored in the friendly 15 !!! yes 15 and Volpato scored only one goal, that's not a lot even Leggro outperformed him and he is a substandard defender. he is going to be the next sculli nothing more
emmm, Im not sure but... i think that Jeeks was been sarcastic :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
shadowfax you seem to now alot about our Primavera, can you tell me who do you think were the best in this years primavera
I wouldnt say i know a lot about them... I follow them in the italian press, watch them on tv and attend the odd match, but last year i only managed to see 6 of their games on tv and another 5 live so dont really think i am in a position to make a solid judgement...

But anyway, it has come to my attention that our local expert on all things juventus is some guy by the user of axl rose (something like that) ... Apparently he knows everything about the club and is more than willing to answer questions (though doesnt seem to be willing to answer my easy questions) , so maybe you should ask him...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Siena: esami medici per Volpato
Mercoledì, 10 agosto @ 17:41:25 CEST
Rej Volpato, che ieri si è procurato una distorsione tibio-tarsica, è stato sottoposto a test medici. Il giovane attaccante del Siena si è infortunato alla caviglia destra negli ultimi minuti dell'allenamento pomeridiano. Le sue condizioni non destano particolare preoccupazione, per lui dovrebbe essere sufficiente qualche giorno di riposo.
Nel frattempo oggi la squadra di Gigi De Canio ha svolto un'unica seduta. Sul campo è stato fatto molto lavoro aerobico agli ordini dei preparatori atletici bianconeri. Tutti presenti, tranne l'infortunato Volpato.

it says that he had something in his knee which will go aaway with a few days of break

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
10-08-2005 19:52
Volpato:2 settimane per il recupero

Gli accertamenti strumentali cui è stato sottoposto Rej Volpato hanno confermato la distorsione tibio-tarsica destra, il calciatore avrà bisogno di due settimane per il recupero agonistico.

He will need 2 weeks.. well, it could have been worse..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)