Reggina - Juventus LIVE (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
His positioning was terrible on that play.

However, he shouldn't have been in that position in the first place if not for the inherent lack of even the most basic of defending skills on the part of the back 4
o the defending was shambolic, but the keeping was not any better in my eyes, it hit buffon, he should have just kicked it or punched it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
dont tell me your not holding him partly responsible??? it was a weak header and it was straight at him, the defence is mainly to blame but you cant let those type of shots in
That was a very difficult save, the cross was bending quite a bit (maybe he didn't track it as well as he could have), and the header was solid and well placed from 5 feet away.

I definitely blame the marking...

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Marchisio-Zanetti are criminally weak. They give free pass to everyone. No wonder our defense is on presure, but still...the defense is amateurish.
This is unbareable.
our great master ranieri has observed this n now poulsen's warming up...HAVE NO FEAR...the master knows all things

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #213
    We are so going to be humiliated by the worst team in the league.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Do we have midfielders who can intercept anything or foul or whatever?
    How on earth can Ranieri start with Zanetti when they guy hasn't been playing for ages?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)