Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i heard that they will reduce the seats into 40.000 i guess , and i don't think something new is gonna b added !

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
And it will have no running tracks so that the field is clearly seen from all seats.

Hmmmm... I think we've discussed it this week.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
they are reducing the seating capacity and bringing the stands forward to erase the track. they will have shopping complexes and other general shops around the ground, as well as some restaurants. rumours also are that the ground will be able to retract in and out of the ground.

they are trying to attract other fans to the ground and give them some incentive to travel to turin and see juve games at the delle apli.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Dubai ] ++
i heard juve is buying the stadium for 99 yrs and they r planing to build a theme park around it or somthing
am not really sure

juve have signed a contract to own delle alpi for 99 yrs...so now delle alpi is only bianconero :).

and we need a redevelopment of delle alpi...and the number of seats must be reduced.

so where do you you think juve should play their games when the redevelopment starts?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
and we need a redevelopment of delle alpi...and the number of seats must be reduced.
yaaa

cuz when my interista bro wtaches games bout juve with me,he called our stadium "Delle Empty" :wallbang:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
Does anyone know what is the latest regarding the redevelopment of Stadio Delle Alpi and its surrounding areas into Mondo Juve???????????

eleven question marks. ten too many i fear. dont do it again or the mods might suspend your account for a week.

they did it to me :groan:

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++

eleven question marks. ten too many i fear. dont do it again or the mods might suspend your account for a week.

they did it to me :groan:
you're not serious, are you?!
sorry i didn't mean to pry,but this is really interesting.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i noticed even u used just one exclamation mark paired with one question mark in post 11 :howler:

mustve really tripped you hahaha!

on the downside hope i havent scared fighters off of the forums :D

Alex

May 1, 2004
Delli ALpi badly needs revamp. Seats are so far from pitch...
Good idea to rid track but only 35 or 40 thousand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)