Reccomended (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I can't believe no one has yet mentioned Championshion Manager, the single most addictive game ever.

The six stages of CM addiciton:
:lazy: - Not yet sure of the game, still feeling around the controls. Player continually insists that the last version was better.

:cool: - Impoved gaming to the point where everything is going just fine. No discomfort despite having missed two days worth of food.

:sleepy: - Having missed three days of sleep, tiredness sets in. Urge to sleep is supressed by nearness of CL trophy.

:stress: - Having lost on away goals in CL semis, on penalties in domestic cup final, and on goal differance in league, player gets angry. Splurges £100,000,000 on new players, revamping entire team.

:sigh: - Half of new team fails to settle, forcing player to resort to using intensely detailed tactical control to win domestic double. All thought of sleep is long gone, as players body enters coma, leaving only brain and mouse hand operating.

:geek: - Complete mastery of game, forcing player to resort to bizarre strategies to keep game fresh. Player wins CL despite having restricted himself to playing only left-footed goal-keepers comming out of youth academy.

:skull: - after approximately a week, player dies of thirst.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Screw what my wife says, I'm buying this game now.

Is it available in the US???

Also, for PC, Black & White is very good.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Max Payne 2

I really like the city/empire building series myself, such as Caesar III, Pharoah, Zeus. I'm an ancient history fanatic.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
I can't believe no one has yet mentioned Championshion Manager, the single most addictive game ever.

The six stages of CM addiciton:
:lazy: - Not yet sure of the game, still feeling around the controls. Player continually insists that the last version was better.

:cool: - Impoved gaming to the point where everything is going just fine. No discomfort despite having missed two days worth of food.

:sleepy: - Having missed three days of sleep, tiredness sets in. Urge to sleep is supressed by nearness of CL trophy.

:stress: - Having lost on away goals in CL semis, on penalties in domestic cup final, and on goal differance in league, player gets angry. Splurges £100,000,000 on new players, revamping entire team.

:sigh: - Half of new team fails to settle, forcing player to resort to using intensely detailed tactical control to win domestic double. All thought of sleep is long gone, as players body enters coma, leaving only brain and mouse hand operating.

:geek: - Complete mastery of game, forcing player to resort to bizarre strategies to keep game fresh. Player wins CL despite having restricted himself to playing only left-footed goal-keepers comming out of youth academy.

:skull: - after approximately a week, player dies of thirst.

:howler:
agree with our prez 100%. masterpiece. gimme your full name. i will print these lines with your name and date.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
:howler:
agree with our prez 100%. masterpiece. gimme your full name. i will print these lines with your name and date.
Amazing how reluctant I feel about giving that out! :D If you're serious, PM me.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    Call of duty, it makes u forget medal of honor
    :thumb:

PES 3,available for PS2
    *****/*****

GTA:Vice City
    *****/*****

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    i thought we already had a thread like this

mine

Commandos 2: Men of Courage :touched:
    6 :star:s outta 2

others

D2
    GTA Vice City..can believe none has mentioned it yet :eek:

++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Max Payne 2

I really like the city/empire building series myself, such as Caesar III, Pharoah, Zeus. I'm an ancient history fanatic.
    amen :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)