Rebuilding all over again in january? (2 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I would like to see Wayne Bridge as LB or someone who can really cross. Or move Chiellini as LB if we can get Ivanovic.
Also i would love to see Lampard , as well as to give a try to Tiago.
Even Almiron screw it up big time in Coppa, i would give him a chance again..Somehow he reminds me at Veron and i would love it to work for him too..
Attack is ok, but I would get also Sheva on a cheap for 1-2 seasons only...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I would like to see Wayne Bridge as LB or someone who can really cross. Or move Chiellini as LB if we can get Ivanovic.
Also i would love to see Lampard , as well as to give a try to Tiago.
Even Almiron screw it up big time in Coppa, i would give him a chance again..Somehow he reminds me at Veron and i would love it to work for him too..
Attack is ok, but I would get also Sheva on a cheap for 1-2 seasons only...
I can't disagree with u more on every point..

I dont know why people want Chiellini to move back to LB, hes so better at CB as all the things which make him an ok LB are only those which overlap with the defensive responsibilties of a CB, e.g he sucks at crossing, has poor attacking bearings, cant dribble at speed but yet he is excellent in the air and is as strong as an ox, not to mention i think Chiellini is one of those rare players who love nothing more to mark up and shutdown the defence and in particular one player (one on one) e.g Ibra example.. He's even stated that this is what he enjoys doing most and gets greater satisfaction from this part of the game rather than tearing down the wing putting in great crosses

Lampard would not suit Juve, im not gonna even try to argue this point as any1 who has watched even a little bit of Serie A would know.. Almiron is well lets face it, just not a good football player and we are all hanging onto this Veron tag, that's bullshit there not the same & never will be , not even close and i'm afraid to say it but Almiron is just simply lacklustre & i always get the sense that he just doesnt want to be out there, cos if he did he would wanna get just a little bit more involved.

Sheva?? WTF i know he was great at Milan and Serie A but why? he would only be a short term solution who would be very vulnerable to choking here at Juve n besides Ranieri is trying to build a squad and sheva would just clearly not fit

May 22, 2007
Chiellini at left back or centre back is a dream. He is great there.

Lampard is difficult to understand as I believe he is a player who can fit into most playing styles.

Sheva is a big NO! I don't want that.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It looks better this way

-----------------Buffon-------------------
Thuram-Cannavaro-Ferrara-Zambrotta
------Camoranesi-Davids-Nedved-----
-----------------Zidane-------------------
-----------Trezeguet-Del Piero---------

And the subs :
-----------------Peruzzi-------------------
-------Torricelli-Montero-Chiellini-------
---------------Deschamps---------------
-----Di Livio-Vieira-Conte-Jugovic-----
-----Inzaghi (Ravanelli)-Vialli (Vieri)---
I would never put that dirtbag thuram in my team ever.. After bad mouthing Juventus...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
After last evenings coppa game i finally had enough. I just cant hide my frustration towards some of our summer signings.

We probably aint gona get even half the money we spent on tiago-almiron. Who would actually want almiron?

What frustrates me the most is that, it isnt just 1-2 signings we need to make. I am not convinced with our fullbacks, with the money we spent on midfielders we could have bought a proper fullback who can go forward and can cross and can defend. In this moment in time i am uncertain should chiellini continue as a CD or as a LB. He has been the leader in CD.

I thought i`ll wait till the winter break but here goes:

Goalkeepers:
Buffon - :strong: no comment needed here

Vanstrattan - ok

Belardi - ok

Novembre - ok

Defenders:
Birindelli - old and injury problems, but his not a starter anyway

Zebina - how ironic, his actually the best RB we have. But if we want to compete in CL, we might need a better one.

Boumsong
- the "We need 26th player in our squad" blank checked

Grygera - he hasnt convinced me as a RB, bad crosses and hardly goes forward. Not that good CD either, messing up offside traps. Could keep as a backup CD though

Legrottaglie - here and there he has his legro moments but has been doing pretty good job lately. Not a long term starting solution though, thats for sure

Chiellini - imagine if he would have gone to man city :eek:, i am uncertain if he should be starting CD or instead starting RB in the future though. :star:

Andrade - yes he has potential, but we knew before we signed him that he has injury problems, and now he has been out for so long. Has potential but should we actually consider him as a starting CD if he never recovers from his injury problems.

Criscito - at times does his job ok, at times looks like headless chicken. Still young, probably needs a loan to some other club to get experience, considering his age i think we should not sell him, could be a good defender in the future.

Molinaro
- Not good enough, has done better than at start of the season, but still needs time to develop.

Midfielders
Almiron - "one way ticket, one way ticket..."

Salihamidzic - when he first came, i thought his not gona start anyway, experienced player, playing many years in top german club, seems like a good backup deal. Now he looks like finished though. He doesnt even look like a proper winger when he plays. Not good enough skills to pass players, not good enough creativity and so on and on. I would get rid of him, but it would be too many players leaving i guess. :relieved:

Nedved - :touched: still the desire, loosing his tehnique, we all know, his the player we really need to replace with a new playmaker.

Olivera - For the sake of showboating that we have 26 man squad player

Marchionni - Of all players, why did they clone Vicente :doh:

Zanetti - an inter reject, but what a reject :tup: already looking like a juve legend.

Camoranesi - in current set up, an absolute must starter, surprisingly injury prone this season though. Has he been eating the same food what marchionni eats :scared:

Nocerino - potential and already a starter. Can only get better with time, atleast now he plays in proper position, not at the start when he played as a RW

Tiago - :( Just doesnt fit in, cant see him taking over zanetti role cause his not a proper DM. Just let him go.

Strikers:

Iaquinta - best signing we have made. Keep it up :tup:

Del Piero - :bow: :touched:

Trezeguet - and now he even crosses :eek: :)

Palladino - Good backup, not a starter in my eyes even in the future.

-----
So whats gona happen in january? Expecting lot of moves? Almiron should def go, and bring marchisio in.
Hopefully we sign a defender, although the way chiellini has played, i am starting to think we should keep him CD and actually buy a good leftback.

Ofcourse we cant be all that cruel on some players, cause in the situation we where it wasnt possible to sign a milito or something like that.
a very interesting point of view.nice job mate.Biri,Boum,Olivera MUST leave ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)