Rebuilding all over again in january? (2 Viewers)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Don't treat Lippi as the God, honestly i satisfy Ranieri's works. We don't have a really good squad, plus we're treated unfairly by referees , but now aren't our team's performance quite good?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
what??? for what? not playing Thiago? or because of the standing? we are 3rd place, yeah 8 points away of Inter and five by Roma, what were you expecting?? We played all the big games, and didn't lose any of them, the fixture disadvantage and some bad refereeing calls (thou shit happens) is the reason we are in that position, which I still consider it a great position (above Milan and Fiorentina after the promotion, isn't that something?).

Firing Ranieri for this would be the most insane thing to do, I don't understand this bashing managers for no reason, this tradition is going on for ages in this forum. I understand some people bash Capello for boring football even thou he wins leagues, but bashing Ranieri for the current situation is totally uncalled for. He is playing entertaining (acceptable at least) football with this limited squad, and having good results, what a fan whould ask more than this?? Who cares the performance of the match against Empoli? Fuck Coppa, it doesn't deserve all these attention and the drama..
100% right.. :drill:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ranieri is responsible for the rise of Chiellini, Nocerino, Palladino and the best ever form of Zanetti, Trezeguet and Iaquinta.

Fire him? Yeah, sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why some people here want Ranieri fired ?

1. Del Piero spending more time on the bench than on the pitch

Since Iaquinta is playing top football and they don't have a good reason to attack Ranieri for keeping DP on the bench, they start inventing all kinds of reasons just so they can attack Ranieri.
Officially they attack him for playing Molinaro, for not playing Tiago, for making stupid subs etc etc etc, but unofficially they attack Ranieri only because DP is a bench warmer.
Just wait for Iaquinta to lose his form and you'll see what will happen.

Apart from Vinman, Andy and few more who have other, and much more logical reasons for attacking Ranieri, all the others who attack Ranieri all doing that only because of the fact that he's not playing Del Piero as a starter.

May 22, 2007
Rebuild? Why? Because we lost a Coppa match with our best players not on pitch? In our squad, this season, we have found a few players which we have found great faith in. We have just been promoted and I think some fans are expecting us to battle for trophies straight away, which is too high expectations. We are third in Serie A, not 8th like Milan.

As for the players we have found faith in, it has been obvious names and people who I never thought would be so good.
Buffon has been as good as I can remember, 6 clean sheets. If he actually saved penalties, that number would be higher.
Legro hasn't exactly been Godly but at least he has come back from a lot of bad injuries to play well for us.
Chiellini has lost his temper at times but he put in world class performances against the Milan sides, marking Zlatan and Kaka, (two of the best players in the world) out of the game.
Zebina has made a few acts of lunacy but he still has impressed me.
Zanetti has been a monster, strong and powerful. He has been a great help to the defense.
Nocerino was a player I was uncertain of late October time, but since then he has improved his game. A young player who I think has a great future ahead of him
Camoranesi without injuries is what I want. He has saved our asses more times then imaginable.
Nedved against Palermo and Milan was a joy to watch. If he keeps that up, he is a true great for his age.
Del Piero captain. He is good enough to be a starter, but rotation is my option.
Iaquinta was disliked by fans at the beggining of the season. I didn't know why, was it because he didn't play well in friendly matches? You have to like your teams players guys, unless they disrespect the club. I am so glad he has scored so many and made fans out of them people.
Trezeguet is top scorer in Serie A and one of the best finishers on the planet. You can make Juventus your national team David.

Youths like Giovinco and Marchisio have been amazing, we need to nurture them. It was great to see them perform great on Thursday. Include De Ceglie and a few others and we have youths who make up our future.

Ranieri has got us into 3rd with a team which is probably 3rd or 4th best on paper. That is a great start. We have drawn with all our main rivals including Inter, Roma, Milan and Fiorentina. There has been a bit of inconsistency and I am not sure if this is his fault as he is a new coach for us. I am pleased with his work with what we have got, and the injury set backs we have suffered.

Rebuilding that would be silly. Building around what we have is more sensible. Sure I want to upgrade our defense and the wings, because this is where we are shallow in players, and then we can take our youths for next season. Then hopefully we will see a more complete squad which can challenge for the Scudetto.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
get rid off Belardi + Boumsong + Almiron + Thiago. bring one world class center midfielder and one world class Defender, and we will be fine.
We dont need a new team, we just need to do this.
But i believe our noob managers are not up to the task...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Juventus, ecco il progetto

Tra gennaio e giugno il salto di qualità: arriveranno giovani talenti e grandi campioni.

zoom - galleria Boumsong, Tiago e Almiron potrebbero lasciare la Juventus nelle prossime settimane favorendo qualche acquisto necessario per dare qualità e forza soprattutto al centrocampo. A questo proposito si parla di uno scambio con la Lazio: Mauri a Torino e Almiron a Roma.

Un mixer di giovani talenti e grandi campioni: questa l’idea base di Blanc e Secco che in questa direzione stanno lavorando. Piace senza dubbio Hamsik del Napoli. Ma sono i giovani di casa a stuzzicare maggiormente Blanc e Secco. La Juventus ha trentatrè ragazzi che si stanno facendo le ossa in altri club. Alcuni di loro torneranno alla base. Riferimento preciso a Marchisio e Giovinco, ma la società torinese punta anche su De Ceglie, che sta facendo benissimo a Siena. Sono seguiti da vicino anche i tre attaccanti Maniero (Ascoli), Paolucci (Udinese) e Lanzafame (Bari).

La Juventus è particolarmente attenta ai mercato degli svincolati. Secco sta trattando con lo svedese dell’Aston Villa Mellberg con il quale ha raggiunto una base di intesa. Ma altri giocatori importanti liberi alla fine di giugno sono entrati nel mirino bianconero. In particolare sono tre: l’attaccante del Lione Govou, l’esterno sinistro del Werder Brema Pasanen e il centrocampista del Werder Brema Borowski.

Oltre ai giovani rampanti e agli svincolati, la Juventus ha bisogno di un paio di campioni già affermati per fare il decisivo salto di qualità. A Ranieri piace da matti Lampard, ma l’acquisto dell’inglese si presenta piuttosto difficile. Altri tre centrocampisti sono nell’orbita bianconera: Gilberto Silva dell’Arsenal, Van der Vaart dell’Amburgo e il portoghese Veloso dello Sporting Lisbona.

Source:goal.com

-Boumsong,Tiago and Almiron are likely to leave in January or in summer

-There are rumors of a possible switch Almiron-Mauri

-Marchisio and Giovinco are certainly coming back,while the board also consider De Ceglie a good player. Despite, they are also watching the progress of Maniero, Paolucci and Lanzafame closely.

-The board is looking at free players like Pasanen and Borowski(Bremen),Mellberg(Villa) and Govou(Lyon)

-Last but not least they want to catch some "champions" like Gilberto,van der Vaart,Lampard and Veloso.

Comment: They better stop watching Pasanen.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventus, ecco il progetto

Tra gennaio e giugno il salto di qualità: arriveranno giovani talenti e grandi campioni.

zoom - galleria Boumsong, Tiago e Almiron potrebbero lasciare la Juventus nelle prossime settimane favorendo qualche acquisto necessario per dare qualità e forza soprattutto al centrocampo. A questo proposito si parla di uno scambio con la Lazio: Mauri a Torino e Almiron a Roma.

Un mixer di giovani talenti e grandi campioni: questa l’idea base di Blanc e Secco che in questa direzione stanno lavorando. Piace senza dubbio Hamsik del Napoli. Ma sono i giovani di casa a stuzzicare maggiormente Blanc e Secco. La Juventus ha trentatrè ragazzi che si stanno facendo le ossa in altri club. Alcuni di loro torneranno alla base. Riferimento preciso a Marchisio e Giovinco, ma la società torinese punta anche su De Ceglie, che sta facendo benissimo a Siena. Sono seguiti da vicino anche i tre attaccanti Maniero (Ascoli), Paolucci (Udinese) e Lanzafame (Bari).

La Juventus è particolarmente attenta ai mercato degli svincolati. Secco sta trattando con lo svedese dell’Aston Villa Mellberg con il quale ha raggiunto una base di intesa. Ma altri giocatori importanti liberi alla fine di giugno sono entrati nel mirino bianconero. In particolare sono tre: l’attaccante del Lione Govou, l’esterno sinistro del Werder Brema Pasanen e il centrocampista del Werder Brema Borowski.

Oltre ai giovani rampanti e agli svincolati, la Juventus ha bisogno di un paio di campioni già affermati per fare il decisivo salto di qualità. A Ranieri piace da matti Lampard, ma l’acquisto dell’inglese si presenta piuttosto difficile. Altri tre centrocampisti sono nell’orbita bianconera: Gilberto Silva dell’Arsenal, Van der Vaart dell’Amburgo e il portoghese Veloso dello Sporting Lisbona.

Source:goal.com

-Boumsong,Tiago and Almiron are likely to leave in January or in summer

-There are rumors of a possible switch Almiron-Mauri

-Marchisio and Giovinco are certainly coming back,while the board also consider De Ceglie a good player. Despite, they are also watching the progress of Maniero, Paolucci and Lanzafame closely.

-The board is looking at free players like Pasanen and Borowski(Bremen),Mellberg(Villa) and Govou(Lyon)

-Last but not least they want to catch some "champions" like Gilberto,van der Vaart,Lampard and Veloso.

Comment: They better stop watching Pasanen.
keep Tiago

Mauri would be a brutal buy

What progress with Paolucci? He's not even playing. Lanzafame is the best of the 3 atm.

I'm sick of free marginal players

Me too I'd like to see champions with Juve. It seems that we just scout them and the other teams buy them. :disagree:

Geof

May 14, 2004
According to La Stampa, Almiron is bye bye in January (loan back to Empoli and then sell, or sell directly), while Tiago would stay until June (mainly because no one would pay close to 13M).

Giovinco and Marchisio back and a champion for the midfield.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont think we are buying any champions and since Giovinco and/or Marchisio are coming back, we will need a champion for our defense, an CB or LB...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
According to La Stampa, Almiron is bye bye in January (loan back to Empoli and then sell, or sell directly), while Tiago would stay until June (mainly because no one would pay close to 13M).

Giovinco and Marchisio back and a champion for the midfield.
IMO, not a bad strategy.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Imagine this team at the age of 26-28..................... DAMN...

-------------------------- Buffon
Zambrotta ---- Cannavaro -- Ferrara ---- Chiellini
Camoranesi --- ---Tacchinardi --- Nedved
------------------------- Zidane
--------------- Trezeguet ----- Del Piero

Sub:
Peruzzi
Pessotto
DeLivio
Montero
Paolo Sosa
Davids
Deschamps
Conte
Vialli
Ravnelli
Iaquinta

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Imagine this team at the age of 26-28..................... DAMN...

-------------------------- Buffon
Zambrotta ---- Cannavaro -- Ferrara ---- Chiellini
Camoranesi --- ---Tacchinardi --- Nedved
------------------------- Zidane
--------------- Trezeguet ----- Del Piero

Sub:
Peruzzi
Pessotto
DeLivio
Montero
Paolo Sosa
Davids
Deschamps
Conte
Vialli
Ravnelli
Iaquinta
It looks better this way

-----------------Buffon-------------------
Thuram-Cannavaro-Ferrara-Zambrotta
------Camoranesi-Davids-Nedved-----
-----------------Zidane-------------------
-----------Trezeguet-Del Piero---------

And the subs :
-----------------Peruzzi-------------------
-------Torricelli-Montero-Chiellini-------
---------------Deschamps---------------
-----Di Livio-Vieira-Conte-Jugovic-----
-----Inzaghi (Ravanelli)-Vialli (Vieri)---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)