Real Vs Man U (8 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Chill out, man. I was merely joking cause I was going to watch the match in any case to keep an eye on Chivu.
oh. Didn't look like a joke thats all

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Great score! And nice goals from Figo and Raul :thumb:

Though I'm quite disappointed that DB did not field in Morientes and Portillo :pouts:

-S-

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
this game even gave me more doubts!!!!!!!

i think our best case senario would be a semi final place!!!

the way these teams played yesterday suggested to me that both of them can tear our current squad appart!!!

we are good in italy but not good for top level european competition!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I like the way Raul scores, he didn't even look at the goalnet.:cool: Loooovvve his accuracy!:thumb:
Zizou was soo fantastic with his touches, Figo too!
Madrid played a very entertaining football....like dancing in the stadium light, very :cool: :strong:
Ole El Real!:thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
this game even gave me more doubts!!!!!!!

i think our best case senario would be a semi final place!!!

the way these teams played yesterday suggested to me that both of them can tear our current squad appart!!!

we are good in italy but not good for top level european competition!
We must accept that both teams are better than juve, but we only have to keep the faith in the team, its the only way.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Indeed, both these teams are far superior to us, barca have shown that they too are a class above. Valencia would hammer us, and Depor are certainly a superior side. With a quality manager, both Milanese clubs would easily beat us, they have better teams on paper.

Without wholesale changes this team is going nowhere

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey man,,but in the firts half barxa was with no air in the attack you know that,,,juve was better.

They played with his best side,,and were having a lot of problems, they are not so great.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
saviola and kluivert were lost in the first half,,,im talking about that.

Why they looked so superior for you?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
they were the away side and they dominated possession. They played poorly and still they outclassed us. When they seemed up for it, they cut through our defence at will.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve did the same,,but with no strikers you cant do too much.

Like i said before,,both teams were very balanved.

NOt so exaggerated like you said,,cause you always exaggerate thingsw.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't exaggerate things at all.

Nedved was crap, delpiero was crap, camo was poor, davids was awful. Anyone could see that!

Lippi's tactics were abysmal, but we're used to this from this 'master tactician' don't make me laugh :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Poorly??
they did what they can against juve,,tat is the true potential of barca.

Good overmars, good saviola and kluivert like the last games , no so accurated,,there is no mystery .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this was not the best neddy game,,delpiero,,for the situation that he was,,did a good job,,
camo was normal,,davidz was poor.
tactics bad.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
we need a major clearout in the summer, unfortunately our directors are too stupid to realise we can't cut it in europe and we will probably buy a crap centre mid and loan him out like we do every year. Our best young players will be loaned out and we will keep the mediocre squad we have right now.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need a better defence, of course, and another striker i think
but dont understimate the team, they are not crap.

And what about the sucky palyers of barvca today=?.
Puyol that is the best defender in barca, was totally defeat by delpiero (whop you said that played a crappy game), forcing in most ocasstions to commit fouls.
The great rikelme was not so great after all today.
Nedved, who was in not his best shape, did to good shots to the enemy goal,, the last want in the last minutes,, and bonano did well. I have seen worse performances in other players.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm not concerned with Barca right now, more worried about our own considerable problems. Sure, Puyol was beaten for pace by Di Vaio at the end, but Montero was beaten by Kluivert!!!

sell the lot and buy young players I say, with the exception of thuram tacchi and alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)