Real Vs Man U (7 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
does it matter? I was merely helping because Martin didn't know the score! there was no need to go off on one!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
3-1 :eek:
IMO Real and Man Utd are the 2 best of the CL, shame 4 them that they met so soon.
Anycase I expected a draw or a Real win but with just 1 goal difference. Not sure that red devils can make it now to change the situation at old traffort, also if they are not inferior to Real...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
now i'm even more frustrated after i watched this game! :confused:

I hate both teams with all my heart.
Though when i was watching the game, i couldn't help it. i was supporting real madrid. i really wanted them to win.

Although i hate all their players, i can't help loving their style!
Their calm and smooth passes, their beautiful touches, their vision and technique, even their kewl :cool: all-white jerseys!!

hating ManU is easy, but hating real is harder everytime i watch one of their games.

now i'm feeling that i just "want" to hate them but i really dont. :down:

anyway, i hope they advance and i hope juve kicks their ass with their deturmination and heart.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
zidane , Raul and hierro were calss

we need our defenders to play with concentration ,, it was highly tactical game i really liked that game

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am not sure how u guys can be online when a match like this is going on, but kudos to u ppl for keeping others informed

Zidane is so good its bad, not a player on the planet to touch him, I am sorry

Ronaldo has lost a lot of his first touch and Beckham was just awful

Man united were fortunate to come away with such a scoreline as they were embarassed by surely the finest team on the planet

Love or hate em , they play the game the way it should be played and it was a pleasure to watch

Martin as a fello Real fan can u please tell me why Flavio insists on trying to shoot when he is very hopeless with it

Some of the play was ooh la la la and it will be fun (juve bias ) apart to see Real versus Milan in the final as on a very good day they have the most talented squads

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i also noticed that RVN is the perfect man for a lone striker role!
i used to think that it was better for a player like inzaghi.

it was an entertaining game.
i'm glad manU didn't score a second.

what i hope for in the next game is a lot of tackles, yellow cards,a nd red cards. That would make our task more possible "IF" we face one of these teams in the semis

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Martin as a fello Real fan can u please tell me why Flavio insists on trying to shoot when he is very hopeless with it
I was asking myself the same thing. But then he didn't take a lot of shots. But that R. Carlos shot early on... yikes, too bad Barthez took it down :cool:

I don't think Fatboy Slim impressed anyone today, he's like the destructor of all attacks. Guti, Portillo, Morientes! :fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i think this score isn't too bad for Ajax.

of they tie Milan in the San Siro 1-1 or more they would advance.

so they "just" need to avoid a loss.

anyway, i hope Milan and Real Advance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
In all honesty, having seen Real Madrid, it devalues the whole Juve experience.. :(
i dont understand what you tried to say!
¿?

explain please

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
In all honesty, having seen Real Madrid, it devalues the whole Juve experience.. :(
i know :down:
they make it look so easy and it makes you think that that's the way all football teams should play.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
0-0 :yawn: Milan had about 1 shot on goal, as did Ajax.
Yeah, the game was really boring to watch from the neutral point of view... Ajax were average, but Milan just sat back and didn't really pressure the Ajax goal which was a pity :yawn:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
does it matter? I was merely helping because Martin didn't know the score! there was no need to go off on one!
Chill out, man. I was merely joking cause I was going to watch the match in any case to keep an eye on Chivu.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
now i'm even more frustrated after i watched this game! :confused:

I hate both teams with all my heart.
Though when i was watching the game, i couldn't help it. i was supporting real madrid. i really wanted them to win.

Although i hate all their players, i can't help loving their style!
Their calm and smooth passes, their beautiful touches, their vision and technique, even their kewl :cool: all-white jerseys!!

hating ManU is easy, but hating real is harder everytime i watch one of their games.

now i'm feeling that i just "want" to hate them but i really dont. :down:

anyway, i hope they advance and i hope juve kicks their ass with their deturmination and heart.
Unfortunately you're right, Majed :down:

Real play the beautiful game the way it should be played, and no matter how much I wanna hate them I just can't because of the things that they bring to the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)