Real Vs Man U (7 Viewers)

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    he breaks the laws of physique....how can sumone that heavy n bulky move so gracefully n quick???

(btw im not sayin he breaks the laws of physiques literally)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Brilliant footie from Real... Makalele, Guti, Figo. Everybody getting a touch... Salgado's cut back is cleared away by Rio....

Becks crosses for Solskjaer, nothing comes of it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I thought it was a pen too, but I saw the replay it was no pen
    I dunno :undecide: Both live and on the replay it looked like a pen to me :rolleyes:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    I dunno :undecide: Both live and on the replay it looked like a pen to me :rolleyes:
    I thought after the replay he went down a bit easy.

Conclusion Man U were very lucky, on the balance of play it should have been about 5-1 not 3-1

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Superman throw from Casillas :shocked: Keane brings down Raul, but Bob the bullet Carlos' free kick goes wide in any case.

FT from the Bernabeu, and what a great match it was :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ronaldo was so wrong to start, lost tons of balls, never tried to play with the team. So lame to play him ahead of Guti and Morientes.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I thought after the replay he went down a bit easy.

Conclusion Man U were very lucky, on the balance of play it should have been about 5-1 not 3-1
    Indeed.. Real were overly superior and were lucky not to score a couple more, but Man U did have some good chances too...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Ronaldo was so wrong to start, lost tons of balls, never tried to play with the team. So lame to play him ahead of Guti and Morientes.
    I totally agree! But unfortunately he's Ronaldo, so the chances of Guti or Morientes getting a start is very slim :(:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)