Real state Cannavaro case (10 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"The advantage is that all of them want to come to Madrid and that facilitates everything, but they will not be loans."

so we sould stop hoping for the 30mil loan deal,
if we get 30mil for those 3 players full ownerships we are officially done as a top club...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i think its crap because real wouldnt talk to him during the world cup because canna was focused on one thing. and they just got back in italy 1 day ago. he is still celebrating their great win. if you watched him during the penalty shots he didnt move or celebrate until the job was done. he only celebrated when grosso scored the last goal. so when did real madrid have time to talk to him?

if canna and zambo say they will stay with juve even if they go to serie B then ill take their word......they arent like crapello...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Real, even with unlimited funs, cant find their own stars. So they leech from everyone else. Juve arent stupid, they will not give away world class talents for cheap, and will likely loan players out. Real are idiots, claiming they have agreements with players they wont get.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Shyne said:
Real, even with unlimited funs, cant find their own stars. So they leech from everyone else. Juve arent stupid, they will not give away world class talents for cheap, and will likely loan players out. Real are idiots, claiming they have agreements with players they wont get.
the problem is that if the players want to leave, then we will have to sell them on Real's terms not ours

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I hope,I just hope that we will be able to keep some of our players:Buffon,Canna,Zambro,Camor!
Del Piero and Nedved are staying.

I hate real madrid soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Dominic said:
Capello is insisting on Madrid signing Cannavaro. Only a matter of time before he goes probably :(.
Capello is not stupid,I really believe that he desperately wants him,and cheering for us to be relegated.
Cannavaro is a player that is wanted by 3 or 4 leading clubs,so if we really need to sell him,I would sell him to some other club to bypass Capello and his real madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)